General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Jacob Black
I hate bloodsuckers ***Just Kidding

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by The Real Jacob Black »

Chernaudi wrote:Completly unrelated to my last post, but related to actual Cullen cars. Here's a car that shares a name with a Twilight saga character:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Nessie

Would Renesmee have anything to do with this vehicle?
Hmm...you know, I usually don't go for a Mitsubishi, but I think I'll look into this one. *Thinking* It might be a good idea to file under "I'm Idiot. Please forgive me and enjoy your new ride." Speaking of gifts *lugs Alphie's huge birthday present from arm to arm*, any idea where Alphie's birthday party is?
Does my being half naked bother you?
Twilightnoob21
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilightnoob21 »

This was so funny, I walked by a mini van and it had a bumper sticker that said "I drive like a Cullen". Lol it was so funny. :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I know that Bella owns a Ferrari 430, but would she trade up to a 458? And what other supercars would the Cullens own. I can imagine Nessie owning a Lamborghini Gallaro LP 560, Gallaro 550 Balboni, an Audi R8 V10 or R8 GT, or even a Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang or a Veyron Super Sport-once again the world's fastest production car.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Sorry to bring up a dead topic, but what would the Cullens make of street legal versions of current FIA GT3 racing car, be it their actual production counterparts or if the GT3 cars themselves were made road legal, like the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, the BMW Z4 GT3, the Audi R8 V10 LMS GT3, and so on.

And does one think that Edward or someone else might one day try to buy Bella a Ferrari 458 to replace the 430?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

I don't know anything about cars but the cars totally adds something to the Cullen's personality.. Like Rosalie and her red car (I don't know the car's name), Edwrad and his Volvo, Emmett and his car.. An last and not the least, Alice and her yellow Porsche.. They're so cool..
-babynessie_18-