Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

The prom scene! very romantic scene

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Liked the prom scene too, but i think the best bit has to be when Jacob gives her the big hug when she's been crying about what he did :) Or maybe when there on the beach and he tosses the rock far out and she cant!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

The wedding scene.
ImageImageImage
kennysuewho
Settled in Forks

Post by kennysuewho »

Pretty much all of mine have been mentioned, but I have one more- in BD when Edward is changing Bella
It was like he was kissing her, brushing his lips at her throat, at her wrists, into the crease at the insdie of her arm. But I could hear the lush tearing of her skin as his teeth bit through again and again, forcing venom into her system at as many points as possible. I saw his pale tongue sweep along the bleeding gashes, but before this could make me either sick or angry, I realized what he was doing. Where his tongue washed over her skin, it sealed shut. Holding the poison and the blodd inside her body.

I have always found this passage very sensual, and I always sympathized with Bella about her wanting Edward to be the one to change her.
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

The whole wedding/honeymoon segment of the book. The wedding was so picture perfect [i can't wait to see it on screen *crosses fingers*] And the honeymoon. I can't imagine any more perfect way to lose your virginity. On a beach, with the guy you love, who is now your husband, who is going to make you immortal so you can live and love with each other for the rest of your life. " I wouldn’t use the word beautiful. Not with you standing here in comparison." Perfect.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now mom

Post by Melody »

xx-topaz wrote:The whole wedding/honeymoon segment of the book. The wedding was so picture perfect [i can't wait to see it on screen *crosses fingers*] And the honeymoon. I can't imagine any more perfect way to lose your virginity. On a beach, with the guy you love, who is now your husband, who is going to make you immortal so you can live and love with each other for the rest of your life. " I wouldn’t use the word beautiful. Not with you standing here in comparison." Perfect.
My favourite moment! Then again, every moment that Bella is with Edward stands out to me - you have no idea how jealous I am :lol: :shock:

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

xx-topaz wrote:The whole wedding/honeymoon segment of the book. The wedding was so picture perfect [i can't wait to see it on screen *crosses fingers*] And the honeymoon. I can't imagine any more perfect way to lose your virginity. On a beach, with the guy you love, who is now your husband, who is going to make you immortal so you can live and love with each other for the rest of your life. " I wouldn’t use the word beautiful. Not with you standing here in comparison." Perfect.
I totally agree! Ugh, and also the scene where Jacob kisses Bella.. LOL, I wanna know the feeling of being kissed by a teenage bratty werewolf.. :lol:
-babynessie_18-
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

there are so many sweet moments. The ones that stuck with me are the first touch outside the gym, in the medow, when he puts his head against her neck and then the next day when they kiss the second time and she faints and the same day, when they are in his room, just before Alice and Jasper enter.

In Eclipse when he comes home early from his hunting trip and shows her the advantages of the bed and at the end of the book when they are in the medow and Edward doesn't want to keep the deal. Oh dear!

Breaking dawn "there is an awful lot of headboard left!" Their first touch after she is turned. The first night after she is turned. The first morning after she is turned and he showes her, that he doesn't miss a thing...
Last edited by pyrosis on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
abbyweyr
Settled in Forks

Post by abbyweyr »

I've read through a bunch of pages, agree with most. There is one I've not seen mentioned -- when they are in the kitchen in Twilight and Bella finds out he has been watching her sleep. She's embarrassed and he so sweetly and gently comforts her.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

abbyweyr wrote:I've read through a bunch of pages, agree with most. There is one I've not seen mentioned -- when they are in the kitchen in Twilight and Bella finds out he has been watching her sleep. She's embarrassed and he so sweetly and gently comforts her.
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. and I'm not ashamed of it." *sigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS