Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(UNFF. LET ME MARRY YOUR BANNER AND YOU CAN MARRY MINE. I MEAN, YOURS IS DRESSED FOR IT AND EVERYTHING.
I can't stop watching it. I just love his face to pieces.
I'm so creepy. :lol: )

(Imma talk over Vurk again because he's apparently dead since Lid is obviously sucking away his soul (she let Dementorifyed!Barty Crouch eat hers) to try and come back to life.)

"This is Vurk," I said as Lucia rose from the couch to greet us, still looking a bit grumpy about the head-jumping thing. I grinned in apology as I introduced her to Vurk. "He's the BFF of my Co-Boss, whom you've also never met because she hasn't been around in forever in a day. Off doing uh, legitimate Sicilian business. Busy woman, she is. Saving the world from werechinchillas is sirius work. Anyways, Vurk has returned and we shall rewelcome him like a prodigal son." My computer was making insistent little sonic noises over in the corner, but I waved at it to shut it up. They were just Tumblr updates. I'd be rewiring that one in a few days anyways, to keep up with the laptops you can operate with your eyeballs. Ah, technology.
_Vurktoid_
Settled in Forks

Post by _Vurktoid_ »

(No, I'm not dead, thank you.)

"Hello, Lucia." I said, tipping my non-existant hat. "I haven't been around in a while. Trashing the Volturi and getting Limp Bizkit's tour canceled is serious work." I looked around at the walls of the place that wasn't but reminded me of the Mansion. I turn to Lidia, with questions in my faded crimson eyes. "So what's been going on around here, since I've been gone? Something has to have happened, after all."
Da na na na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA na na na na na na na VURKTOID!!!
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(AGAIN, LET ME MARRY YOUR BANNER.
Can we have a "Who Has the Best Matt Smith Banner Contest?" Cuz that'd be great. And I'd win. Purely for pausing skills. HA!)

I nodded slowly. "Limp Bizkit. Interesting. Whelp, nothing's really been happening round here. Around Christmas we decided to come here on holiday," at this point I slipped into a British accent for some reason, "to hunt down the Spanish football team members and temporarily kidnap them because some of them have excellent hair, but I'm starting to revise my position and am leaning towards continuing the holiday in England once I actually announce my idear which I guess I just did. Or we can go home. Or hurry and go find those boys. Whatever works. In any case, we've either been here for a really REALLY long time or actually about a day in Mafia time. I'm starting to get the feeling that we're trapped in a time lock. Or a time loop. Which wouldn't explain why I can time poof. But I digress. We've basically been lounging about for the last few months, doing nothing. Care to join us? I expect we'll be de-evolving into sloths soon. Which I wouldn't mind. My Patronus is probably a sloth. I haven't checked in a while though."

I paused for a moment, looking back at what I had said. In about a minute. Alot of babble. Wow.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((TUMBLR POWERS WILL WIIIN!
I have pretty awesome pausing skills, too.))

"Nice to meet you, Vurk. Welcome back. We actually decided to come here last June or July and it took us six months to board the plane and we got here around December. It's been a loooooooong day." Lucia paused for a moment to listen to Lidia's babble with amusement. "I think your patronus would be more... a puppy. A really smart puppy. Mine's a panther.

"You know, we should go shopping." Lucia glanced behind her at the big pile of wrapping paper. "At least to get away from the mess."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(OI. MAFIAR. GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?
Yes, you're right. It's the special screening of 'The Impossible Astronaut' which I'm totally at because I can now legally apparate!
And it's my birthday. THAT MEANS PARTY TIEM. :D
I need an alot smiley! >.<
Anyways, seriously. Party. All... three... of us that are here. Which we can also do on FB and Tumblr. >.> WHO CARES?)

I snorted. "A puppy? Never! Too cute. If we want cute, maybe like a pygmy puff or something. I think a dinosaur is more likely. An Iguanodon. That'd be cool." I nodded slowly. Oh yes.
(gets distracted by Matt)
Then I noticed the calendar that apparently wasn't stuck in our Mafia Time Bubble. "Oh... my... storms.... THERE'S ONLY 19 DAYS TILL THE NEXT SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO. And it's my birthday. YAAAAAAAAY DOCTOR WHO. Yay for parties tht I now declare officially started for this whole week and will probably continue all the way up to the 23d! WOOHOO." I waved my wand triumphantly, as I was finally legal IRL, and retro-Harry Potter decorations appeared across the room, and the remenants of Christmas vanished. "We need more food!" I yelped and scurried off to the kitchen, where Dexter might possibly be. Or I'd just make myself some steak. Whatever worked. And fish-custard. :D

(I'll apologize now, Vurk, for the excessive Whovianness of this. I'm a bit obsessed. Hannah's not too far behind. :clap: )
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

SILENCE WILL FALL.

(Siriusly. It's falling. And the Silence scares the piss outta me. POST BEFORE IT FALLS ALL THE WAY AND WE GET SUCKED INTO THOSE CRACKS IN THE UNIVERSE. WE ARE THE FACE OF MAFIA, WE CAN NEVER DIE BY VIRTUE OF TIMEY WIMEY... STUFF.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((SPACE IS DOING A DOCTOR WHO MARATHON FROM THE 21 TO 23. :swoon: MARATHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

We DO need an alot smiley.

PARTAY!))

Lucia grinned excitedly and rushed over to Scorpius to put on Chameleon Circuit and blast it. Dancing in her seat, she ordered Doctor Who posters, figurines, and other miscellaneous ((what a horrible word to spell, by the way)) which magically poofed into existence beside her.

Boogy-ing around the room, she sang along loudly as the plastered the posters all over the walls until there was no bare space left--even on the roof. Excepting the huge tv Lidia added on a wall because the was now legal.

"EXTERMINATE, REGENERATE!" Lucia grinned at Queenie, who was looking at her oddly. "Here, Queenie, take a figurine." She placed a Ten figurine into Queenie's small hand before grabbing a fez and sticking on Queenie's head. Lucia grabbed another for herself and began placing figurines all over the room in random places.

"Less than a week!" Lucia yelled happily.

((I even convinced my friend Freddy to eat fish custard with me and wear a fez. :D ))

~h. f. e. l.
Last edited by willowtree on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I'm holding my own marathon. In coordination with Tumblr. And alternating with Sherlock. I CAN'T WAIT. NOT EVEN. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE OUT OF SHEER FRUSTRATION.)

As Lucia pranced around the room, putting up posters, my little Two and Jaime do-action figures were helping me obtain every single episode of Doctor Who EVER. Not that we'd watch them all, of course, even though all were brilliant in their own ways no matter how silly they were, but there was no way we'd get through 47 years worth of a show in Eleven days. We'd probably end up just watching the new seasons and some of the good old ones (Sarah Jane, anyone?) in preparation for series 6. Which I was so excited about I was tempted to forward-poof myself in time so I could watch it already. ... Again, of course. Cuz I'd totally been in attendance at the signing in NYC and the premiere. Of course. I'd even tried to drag Queenie along with me. She just looked bemused the whole time. That was fine by me- I had been too busy cuddling my unicorn pillow pet and cooing in delight in my strangely matching hipster outfit as they walked by. Sure, I could have used my almighty vampire powers to meet them a little closer up, but what was the fun in that? The waiting was one of the best parts. So here I was, helping Lucia prepare for an Eleven day marathon of awesome. It was going to be VERY EXCITING.

I eyed Vurk, who had apparently frozen whenever we weren't looking at him (DON'T BLINK). "If you don't want to participate I'll make you watch Blink first... and then you will be addicted FOREVAH. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!" I laughed evilly, in imitation of Delgado!Master, whom I assume has a very evil laugh to match his beard. This was going to be shiny.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Pff, well, I can watch mine on a big screen. HAH.))

"Blink!" Lucia cheered, before going back into her suitcase. She excused herself for a moment and returned soon after dressed in jeans, a leather jacket, and a black t-shirt. She had her hair pinned up and her ears sticking out slightly. "How do I look?" Lucia asked cheerfully, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Grinning, she said, "I look FANTASTIC. You've got the Season 3 for Blink, Lidia? Are you ready?"

((Bleh post))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I don't even know where I'll be watching it yet! Don't torture me!!! D:)

When Lucia yelled "BLINK" I let out an involuntary scream of terror, eyes open and dove underneath my unicorn pillow pet. Only after she flew off to her room to dorn her cosplay garb did I remove the pillow from my head ('snot a very big pillow), peering about nervously. I too flew off to my room to change, returning a moment before Lucia in a wonderful Eleven getup, complete with fez, braces, bowtie, and shiny leatherish pants. And a stetson to wear as well. "I was born ready! Like a Time Lord! *insert gif here* You should just be happy I know how to get BBC in Spain." I plopped down on the suddenly blue couch, grinning like a madman and clutching the TARDIS cookie jar. "Waaaaaaatching tiemmmmmm fer teh Blinks!" You could tell when I was getting too exuberant- my spelling went down the loo as I adopted Tumblr-talk.

(By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID TENNANT, MY ONCE AND ONLY FAVOURITE DOCTOR THAT'S NOT NAMED MATT SMITH!)