Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Post by Openhome »

It has been removed because it was published. I'm very sorry. It might be at the following location:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6p3hz ... NDM0&hl=en
abbyweyr
Settled in Forks

Post by abbyweyr »

Openhome wrote:It has been removed because it was published. I'm very sorry. It might be at the following location:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6p3hz ... NDM0&hl=en
Interesting link, thanks. Found 'Parenting Skills 101' story in the list that you had recommended at end of a Singularity chapter. It is as funny as Attention WalMart Shoppers. :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

There's a link to Parenting Skills out there? MUST HAVE.
It's one of the few Twifics I still like. Though I haven't read it in ages...
abbyweyr
Settled in Forks

Post by abbyweyr »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:There's a link to Parenting Skills out there? MUST HAVE.
It's one of the few Twifics I still like. Though I haven't read it in ages...

The link Openhome gives is a Goggle list of Twilight fan fiction, alphabetical. Parenting Skills 101 is available as a PDF. I'm laughing so much I'm having asthma attacks. Read first 15 or so chapters in one sitting, now only a couple at at time. Also reading Vampires in Vegas on ff.net, not as constantly funny so have time to breath. These stories are a welcome break from reading too much of the start of Carlisle and Esme and too many New Moon stories.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Yeah, I found it. I was laughing the whole night, rereading it. Like I said, one of the few Twifics I ever liked. Now I remember why I liked it so much.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I would like to issue a challenge to everyone who writes fanfiction.

If someone were to have stopped Hitler from being born someone else would have risen to take his place. So write a fanfiction in which a major character from your favorite story was never born (could be a good guy or a bad guy). What would be different and what would be the same? Who would have taken the character's place and how good of a job would they have done?

I promise to review everything sent my way as an answer to the challenge (even if I'm not familiar with the 'dom)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
abbyweyr
Settled in Forks

Post by abbyweyr »

[quote="Suzan"]I have a question: Does somebody know if there are fanfics that take place in the early 1900's? You know around the time Edward was born and turned?

A writer resource link for international culture was on my facebook page today, not sure if it has what you are looking for but in case: talktoyouniverse.blogspot.com .
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Just wanted to let ya'll know (since I found out about it here) that Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers is being featured on the Fictionators this week. You can check out my review for it here . =]

Just hope I did it justice!

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
zastrow
Settled in Forks

Post by zastrow »

I am looking for a place to start. There are so many recommended her, that I am not sure where the best place is to begin (talking fics not sites).

I tend to like historical fiction and strong women characters.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

SwanCullen wrote:I found this one on FF.net an hour ago and LAUGHED my butt off:

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers

Edward has decided Bella needs protection. What kind of protection? The kind you can buy at Walmart. In the pharmacy.
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,287 - Reviews: 1620 - Updated: 1-29-07 - Published: 1-24-07 - Complete

This CRACKED me up! All I can say is if you want a good laugh, READ THIS!!!
I read this a few months back, and it was HILARIOUS!! :lol: