Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by una »

The Omega wears a white robe. It's the balance, the SV wears black the Omega wears white, the SV looks like white light while the Omega looks like black smoke.

Thanks for posting the videos! I do not have speakers on my computer at work. :cry: I will have to try to see these later. On a happy note, the kindle I share with my friend, Gikany, has LU on it. She was able to download it yesterday so guess what I'm starting!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WARDen updates:
  • The WARDen states in the LU spoiler room that she is about three to four books ahead of us (since she is writing and such and we are reading only what is produced). The following is the incident that she clarifies, I have put it in the invissy font so as not to spoil those who don't know about this "incident/moment". I think most of us do, but I want to play it safe. We all know that Jane carved the 'J' on V's back in the mating ceremony but this happens after LU....I guess we see V's back in LU and Jane's name is not there because their mating ceremony has not occurred yet.

FYI: BDB merchandise is now available at cafe press: here. And the WARDen states: "Please note: 100% of all profits from the sale of BDB merchandise goes to support no-kill animal shelters so thank YOU for supporting places that take care of dogs and cats like our Theo and my nephuppy, Archie! "
That's all!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

You lucky duck, Una! I'm waiting patiently at number 5 at one of my surrounding libraries. I hope my own library branch will purchase a copy as I'm sure it will hit the NYT Bestseller List.

I also wondered about the incident that you posted. I had assumed it was going to eventually happen, but considering the circumstances I can understand why it hasn't happened yet.

I love how there is an apron just for Fritz on the Cafe Press! :lol:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Well, according to my library website I am FIRST in line, but they haven't processed the book yet. :( Hopefully I will have in my hands SOON!!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I bought my copy today!!!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I finished!!! I finished!!!! :) :) :) Can't wait for discussion!!!

Thank you Naureen!!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I'm done too. I have a lot of thoughts for such a short book. *taps foot impatiently*
Banner by Fry
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Short?! I thought it was like 700 pages or so. :?

Well, I moved up one spot to #4. Still hoping my own library branch will get a copy before then. Just as an FYI, the WARDen has stated for the record that Tohr's book will be next. From what I've read in JM's book, I still think he's not ready and I don't like to use HEA for him. Is there another word/phrase we could use? I hate that the connotation of HEA makes Wellsie (RIP) like a mistake.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I have also finished. Reviews will be posted on my blog tomorrow (April 6) - my thoughts as well as Una's review will both be posted (my blog is http://twimom227.blogspot.com) There are minor plot reveals, so if you don't want any spoilers, don't read the review until you have read Lover Unleashed.

Nima - you know where to find me if you want to chat!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl

Post by cullengirl »

Thanks for the warning, Twimom. I'll read it after finishing the book.

Nimama-How are the preparations coming along for the book signing?
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I'm hoping the weather will be nice enough to eat outside "in the woods surrounding the mansion." My house isn't a mansion, but it is big and in the woods. I'm headed to the store today to pick up chocolate covered bacon and spinach crepes. It's supposed to be potluck so I'm not sure how much I should be providing...

I'll be at B&N when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:00 am to get my line ticket. Then I'll head back around noon. The signing is supposed to start at 2:00 pm. She'll sign two books. Would it be cheeky to have her address one to "Rhage's real shellen?"

Try this short quiz on for size. I'm totally embarrassed to admit I missed two.
Banner by Fry