Yay we're a couple of pages from a new thread
. I'm so proud and happy to to say I've been part of the last 3 and looking forward for the next 100
I thought I'd post this here instead of repeating it to everyone who asks. Anyways my friend's bf a.k.a father of the baby is still somewhat in the picture. I haven't met him yet but some of my friends does, so I can't really form a personal opinion of him but everybody in our circle of friends doesn't like him. My friend says, the bf pays all the medical bills that's not covered by her medical insurance, vitamins, milk supplements, etc so that's at least good news. We just hope it lasts until after she gave birth because she'll be undergoing a C section and its really expensive. Susie
- The pub you went to sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your visit with Lulu
- Its great that your mom finds a new house sorry that the location isn't what you are looking for though. Of course we're interested to see what it looks like. Yay for getting your own space in the 2nd floor.Jaclyn
- Did ActionRob beat you at Mario Kart
? I can take hamsters I think they're cute and cuddly and white but rodents yikes *shudders*.Christina
- Yay for the backstage tour. And double 'yay' for finally purchasing the WfE book I love the movie tie in cover but my copy is the original one. Have you started reading already??Tracy
- Aww sorry about your daughter's basketball team losing the game. Marielle
- Glad I could help!!! After that was posted in FF.net lots of stories had been updated...That's 1 down 8 more to go
. Come to think about it we're all over 25 and not one of us had ever think of getting married, there must be something wrong with us
- It does sound like a nice weekend spent with your family. It's great that you could post from work, I used to do that too and it took as much as long as you. Caryn
- It looks like you, your hubs and your friends are a fun crowd to tag along during the games. I don't mind being rowdy and crazy specially if the team I'm supporting is the one who's playing. When my friend called to tell me she has an exciting surprise for us I immediately think of 3 options: 1. She had a new bf; 2. She's getting married; and 3. She's pregnant!!! It's not really that hard to guess. Tonise
- Hope you get better real soon.Lulu
- Pedi with Susie
while reading EW, now that's what I call a relaxing day!!!NewJen
- Hi! So nice to hear from you again.Marielle
- I imagine the last day of shooting for BD will be very nostalgic for the cast and crew. Heck I'm not part of it but just thinking about it makes me sad too. Found this in the lex Goodbye to BD sets Fi
- Beautiful piece of advice from Dr Seuss
. Thanks for that. Love the pictures you posted of your new cottage. Very homey...
Gotta go!!! Had messages in FB and Twitter to reply and FF updates to read.
See you all next time.