Former Hater, Current lover...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TMusings
Settled in Forks

Former Hater, Current lover...

Post by TMusings »

Yay! I made it! I've been looking for so long to join a serious forum (the search has been like forever!) Anyway, here we go: I used to hate Twilight SO much, that I even criticised and made fun of people for watching and reading 'that stuff'...yes, I was one of those mean, annoying people :oops: . It wasn't until I was literally dragged to watch Eclipse with a group of friends last year (I still remember we were supposed to watch another thing but they suddenly changed their minds.) when the story actually trapped me (It was so hard for me to admit it, LOL) Later, my sister begged me to watch Twilight...and then Carlisle appeared in his labcoat; in that mythic scene where he walks through the doors in the hospital to check Bella...Out of the blue I found myself buying the books, the DVDs, the soundtracks and Carlisle's posters... Now I LOVE Twilight!!! and I LOVE Carlisle and his family :D I actually love the whole concept; it's super!!

Now to answer the questions:

How did you pick your screen name?
It's a shortie for my username at fanfiction.net (trepidatious.musings)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I took me so long to get into to Twilight! But my favorite is a tie betweenTwilight and Breaking Dawn (I don't know why so many don't like the last one).

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Uhm...can I say Carlisle? Pleeease? LOL! If I had to choose between the 3 of them, I'd say Bella: I like how real her character feels.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Oh lord: CARLISLE FOR THE ETERNITY AND BEYOND! *gulps* (I'm in love with a fictional character)... and Esme, just because she's SO sweet (and I wish I was her, Haha).

What are your hobbies?
I like to write fanfics, I collect american girl dolls and now Twilight things related to Carlisle and Esme.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I live in the Southern Hemisphere of the world. :D

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Let's say I'm between 25 and 30 ;)

I love being here, thanks for activating my account!
More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with with the incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them.- Edward.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Former Hater, Current lover...

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey. :wave: Welcome to the lex!!

If you would like come join us on the Team Carlisle and Team Esme threads.

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
TMusings
Settled in Forks

Post by TMusings »

Thanks for the welcome! :D
pennybug84 wrote:Hey. :wave: Welcome to the lex!!

If you would like come join us on the Team Carlisle and Team Esme threads.

See you around the boards.
I just joined Team Carlisle and I'm about to join Team Esme!
I'm loving this place so much :clap:
More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with with the incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them.- Edward.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you enjoy things here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Welcome to the dazzled side :hello:

I, too, used to denigrate Twilight, at least in my mind (especially the merchandising which I still think is often silly ... not that I wouldn't go some way for autographed memorbilia). Now I am hopelessly, physiologically addicted and defending myself against my family's mockery, the barbarians.

Look forward to seeing you around! :wave:
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
skatepixie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skatepixie »

Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy the cookies. :D :clap: