Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jaclyn~ LOVE IT!! Absolutely brilliant, having a proper kilt made for ActionRob!

Amy~ :lol: I didn't say I hadn't watched New Moon. I said I hadn't watched the full film. I much prefer the FastForwardToEdward version on the special features discs. Keeps my pesky dog-induced tourettes syndrome in check, you see.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

:wave: Drive by posting.

Hello! I will come back later and say more. Just had to come by and say hi.

Happy Birthday Marielle! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

EDIT:Final four starting soon! I am hoping that Butler and UK Wildcats make it. It certinly would be interesting! (watch it now Caryn! hehe)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Good evening everyone!

Today kind of stressed me out. It was fine until this afternoon when we had a nasty thunderstorm come through and knock out power for several city blocks. Pretty much every traffic light between my office, the gym and home were out. Trying to get home was a nightmare and while I was sitting in traffic my car began overheating, which completely freaked me out. I had to pull into a parking lot and wait for it to cool down enough to finish the drive home. Not a great way to end the day. :worried:

Oh well on to more cheerful stuff...

Best wishes to Marielle for a fabulous birthday!!

Jaclyn~ OMG!! :rotfl: ActionRob's kilt is AWESOME! So nice of you to give him some momentos from his visit with you. I wonder if you'll start a trend? Safe journey to Tracy's house ActionRob! :wave:

Amy~ I wonder if you're anywhere near Desiree (Edwards Ragazza)? I believe she's somewhere in southern California. I might have got you beat on the heater usage. I think I only had mine on during December, maybe once in January.

Caryn~ I'm hoping to catch the WfE commercial again to see if there is anything else I notice. It moves so fast it's hard to keep up!

I'm watching a rerun of Bones right now and the guy who'll be playing Vladimir in BD is guest starring!
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Want to win a Poster Signed by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? It's another giveaway from the Twilight Lexicon to celebrate our Birthday month!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

well this isn't my real post, but i couldn't not say to jaclyn, that kilt is amazing!!!! hahahaaa, i LOVE it!!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Anybody watch American Idol tonight? I thought a lot of them did fabulous! I liked Lauren and Scotty the most. Niama, man needs to go home.

Seems slow tonight. Hope you all are okay!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a lovely Hump Day. My son was sick with strep and an ear infection, and missed a day of school--so much for perfect attendance this year. He went back to school today and seems to be feeling better, so I guess the antibiotics are doing the trick. Onto a completely new topic.....has anyone else had difficulty using the search engine on fanfiction.net? It doesn't seem to be functioning properly, and has repeatedly instructed :? me to “check back in a few minutes”, for the past several days.

Susie and Lulu~ I'm glad you both had a wonderful time meeting in person and visiting with one another. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I know what a special person Susie is, from personal experience. You're right Lulu....she certainly has a way with people and a knack for putting others at ease. ;)

Missp~ I certainly hope you're feeling better today! You've really had a rough couple of days, physically. How was your visit with the doctor regarding your lap band? You certainly are very dedicated to your students and your profession, and your students are so fortunate to have you as their teacher. :) Your Spring Break trip to Hot Springs will be a lovely reward for making it through the next busy couple of weeks.

Newjen~ Great to see you around here! We know you're lurking, when you have the chance. By the way.....what is a “clean house”? Never heard of it. :lol:

Caryn~ I appreciate and empathize with your family's Butler basketball viewing habits. I usually prefer watching the Vandy games by myself too, as it's less distracting if I don't have to entertain or converse with others. Hope you're feeling better from your sinus symptoms, and that a day at home gave you a little time to recuperate. Thanks for sharing the pic of Rob with the giraffe. Interacting with all these incredible animals as Rob and Reese did would make WFE the most amazing movie-making experience, I imagine. The U.S. soccer team hosted Paraguay (sp?) last night here in Nashville at LP Field (where the TN Titans play). I think they were expecting nearly 30,000 fans for the game. I wish we could've gone, but my daughter had basketball practice.

Jaclyn~ I just loved ActionRob's kilt! Your aunt was very sweet to sew one for him. Um.....what did you do with ActionRob's pants? :oops: 8-) I look forward to meeting him soon, and he'll probably pass your Entertainment Weekly somewhere in the postal system (EW will be on its way to you Thursday). I think you would enjoy the TV show, Fringe, and hope you're able to find season 1 somewhere.

Christina~ Bonus points to you for recruiting new WFE fans who wish to see the movie. I have several coworkers who plan on watching it together, and I also think my Mom would enjoy the movie. Sorry about your crazy afternoon--I'm glad the car didn't completely overheat on your way home. Hopefully a little bit of Robcrack will help to relax and distract you.

Marielle~ Hope you had a fabulous birthday. You certainly received some wonderful presents, and I loved the presents you shared with us, as well. I had also read somewhere that Bill Condon would be filming the wedding for BD soon, in early April, I think. I'm sure it's all dictated by finances, timing, and juggling difficult schedules, but it's kind of neat that the wedding will be one of the later scenes filmed.

Rachel~ You're in Huntsville, AL? I actually live in Franklin, TN which is about 20 minutes south of Nashville. You have your hands full with your two busy boys. Do you enjoy being a stay-at-home-mom? Once my youngest was born, I quit working full-time and stayed home with my kids. I worked occasional weekends until my youngest started kindergarten, and now work 25-30 hours per week. I felt fortunate I was able to do so, and treasured the time I was able to spend with my children (now 11 and 9 years old), as I'm sure you treasure the time spent with your children. But I also remember many days where I met hubs coming in the door, and handed off one (or both) of the kids to him. :shock: Good luck with your writing prompts!

Amy~ I'm glad you enjoyed your good weather and fun family time last weekend. In what part of California is Blythe located? (I guess I'm just too lazy to look it up on a map. ;) ) That's pretty cool that your Mom likes Rob a lot. I'm hoping to take my Mom to see WFE, and I'll be interested to see what she thinks of Rob, and his acting.

Fi~ Thanks for sharing the timely Dr. Seuss quote with us. Those are definitely words to live by. Good luck with the packing, unpacking, moving, and also with your new job taking care of the little girl. You're sweet to drive all that distance to pick up GB, and I'm sure you earned major bonus points with him.

Raine~ That's good to hear that the father of your friend's baby will help with the financial aspect of things. Of course he should be obligated to do so, but it will probably make things easier for her if he's already agreeable and willing to help out with expenses, on the front end. It is bittersweet that some of the BD sets are already being taken down. I'm also becoming quite nostalgic about the release of Deathly Hallows Part 2 this summer. I don't think I've simultaneously anticipated and yet dreaded an event as much as this, as I realize that Deathly Hallows really signifies the end of things in the Harry Potter world. Never again, will we have the good fortune to read a new Harry Potter book, or watch a new Harry Potter movie, for the first time. :(

Sandy~ Yes, my daughter's AAU basketball season has begun. They played in their first tournament last weekend, and will play in several tournaments throughout April and May, and continue to practice twice weekly. You sat outside to watch travel softball in 32 degree weather? :shock: What a trooper! I loved The Hunger Games series, as do several folks from this thread. I guess you already know they are adapting the first book into a movie and are still in the process of casting. But you simply must finish reading Mockingjay ASAP so you can start and finish reading Water for Elephants too! Excellent book, made all the better by the fact that it's oh so easy to picture Rob as the main character, Jacob Jankowski.

Chrissy~ I'm so sorry about your experience with the sick man riding the bus. I know he probably couldn't help the coughing, but why on earth wouldn't he at least try to sit away from most of the other passengers? How about if we send you a tub of Chlorox wipes, as well?

Jenn Jenn~ Hey there! Sorry, but I haven't watched American Idol at all this year. I'm pretty sure Missp watches it, so maybe she can comment when she has time to post again.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

Thank you all for the birthday wishes…I really really love the gifts you girls posted for me…
I had a nice but quiet bday, we were planning on going out for dinner but we changed plans and ate at home…we are going out Saturday now.
Besides that we had a lazy evening watching movies…

Lulu, it sounds like you had a really fun but busy day with Susie around. Hihi, New Moon you can fast-forward almost the whole movie, the only really nice part are the last 30 minutes or so, when she ditches the pup and we get to see Rob shirtless…

Caryn, never thought of rain that way….hmmm…interesting…
Nope I wouldn’t mind sharing a slice of that cake, although there are a few parts my smutty mind says I have to keep for myself… :twisted: ;)

Jaclyn, that kilt!!! It’s so funny, I can’t see Robward wearing anything like that…
We have a bit of bad weather but it already feels like summer rain…it’s very warm outside and it feels like we are getting thunderstorms…

VolturiGirl, aww poor mama, you must have been tired when your kids finally came down from their sugar rush…I had one yesterday myself, with all the sweets are work and cupcakes at home, I was still bouncing around at 11pm…now I’m tired…

Christine, wow, love love love the remember me stills…Rob looks so damn cute in those…
I’m sorry you had car troubles, overheating of the car is a big problem in traffic jams, I’m lucky to have a car that refuses to get warm but I think you should have it checked…

Tracy, yes I had problems with fanfiction.net as well, a few pages back Raine posted a link that had a way around the updating problem and the new story posting problem…I know the search option doesn’t work either… I have send them a dozen e-mails be now but no reaction so far…

Okay, I have a confession to make...I have been daydreaming a lot lately...mostly thanks to smutty fanfic but lately Rob is entering my dreams in the strangest way, it has come to the point that when I'm working at any time something really random can pop pictures in my head (random but smutty). honestly that guy has to stop looking this cute...
I thought sharing it with you all would help me get it out of my system but sharing dreams about me offering Rob a good S**G just to cheer him up (thanks VF for those ideas) I don't think will be appreciated by the mods...
So I just keep on dreaming Oh Heaven :lol:
I mean can you blame me!!! look at him!!

* retreating to the corner, settle down in a perve chair and keep my smutty thoughts to myself* :twisted:

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon all,

Almost 200 pages! Do you think we are getting a new thread? Or will this one keep going and going?

Today is BabyE's 2nd birthday! So we are going over to her house after work to see her. We got her a trampoline for her present, as she LOVES to bounce up and down! So hopefully she will like it! Looking forward to seeing the kids, as we haven't seen them in a couple weeks. Should be fun! :)

Everyone - I'm glad you all liked ActionRob's kilt!! I was so excited about it myself & couldn't wait to post it!! To be fair though, it would prolly look much better if ActionRob had some socks on! LOL. But I couldn't figure out how to make tiny little kilt socks Haha!

JennJenn - Hey there girl!

Christina - Sorry to hear about your car!! I would have freaked out if it was me - happened to my friend once, and while it is now funny to joke about, at the time she was very scared!
It would be cool if I started to a trend for ActionRob to obain things from his journeys! At least he (and Susie when she gets him back) can always look at the kilt & flag and think of Scotland (and me! LOL).
Yay for watching Bones! I think the episode guest starring Mike Welch is on US tv next week. We won't get it for a few weeks later tho :(

Tracy - Sorry your son was ill yesterday, but I'm glad he is feeling much better today! Do kids in the US get a prize for having perfect attendence? We used to get a certificate (and sometimes a pen LOL!).
Haha, don't worry ActionRob's trousers are in his box. They are all wrapped up safely with his other belongings & diary. Thanks again for sending EW - yay!!

Marielle - I am glad you enjoyed your birthday :) Where about will you be going for dinner at the weekend? Just you and your bf, or are some friends going too?
I laughed at your daydreaming of Rob! I don't think we would be any help as I'm sure we all do the same thing! Hahaha!

Well back to work I go - enjoy your day folks!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

All I have time for right now is -

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MARIELLE!!
I'm sorry I couldn't get online yesterday!

I'll be back later for my mega post!!