Page 200!! Will we roll to another thread on Page 201????
I’m back home now – back to the lingering snow. It was 47 degrees today, so actually we’re happy with anything that’s above freezing at this point. This is technically late winter. Once the snow is gone it is early spring even though it feels more like “Spinter” until the grass is green again. But what can I say? It’s home. I had a fabulous time with Lulu
. She was a very relaxed hostess and we got along very well. She had so many kind things to say about me, she is so sweet. What can I say – we’re two peas in a pod!! She made me feel at ease too! She is genuine, kind and likes to have fun in life. She isn’t too serious which is just the way I am. Her hubs was very friendly and welcoming as well and her babyboy – one of the most adorable babies I’ve ever seen and with such a good disposition (like mommy and daddy).
On to your posts - Christina
– Kudos to you for donating $100 to the AIDS charity. Aww – I’m glad you and Ginnie are going to WfE together! I’m on the edge of my seat until I get that PM from you! BTW, Thanks for saying I’m sweet! Sorry about your horrible commute home yesterday! I assume the traffic lights went into blinking mode which really slows things down. You must have thought you should have just stopped for a margarita along the way and let the traffic die down – but maybe with no electricity, that wasn’t a possibility either! Is this a stormy time of the year in Orlando?
– Congrats on getting the fanfic review gig! Well, I haven’t read nearly as much as the rest of the girls here, but I like to know how well the story follows canon, if it is AU and if it is AH, are the characters similar to cannon? If there are lemons – do they enhance or take away from the quality of the story and is the author just relying on his or her smut writing skills in lieu of a quality storyline? Is it a real page turner, or rather, scroller? What is the general tone of the piece? Regarding your discussion on boys vs girls – loved it! I have one of each. You’re right about boys – but don’t we love them? Those boys grow up into men and we certainly love them with all their shortcomings, right?? In fact, I’m having a bit of a fantasy right now thinking of the male species!! *blushes*. I’m happy that life has exceeded your expectations as far as your older son’s interaction with your younger son. It makes your life a whole lot easier right now. OK, I don’t know what the WitFit prompt o’the day is…..
– I’m glad I missed the rain there in Holland. I guess we were pretty lucky. Lulu isn’t a coffee drinker – like you! So I had my coffee at my B&B before she picked me up. I didn’t need it as badly because I didn’t have jet lag – I don’t know if you’ll ever see me without jetlag! Love your “better than birthday cake” pics – Very Low Calorie! (but tasty) You naughty girl! That “bring on the whipped cream” comment was not very ladylike! I’m glad you had a relaxing birthday and are going to continue celebrating this weekend. Will you see your family? Girl, you’re not going to get over your smutty thoughts of Rob by telling us about it!!! I’m just envious of your healthy imagination!
– Did you say that you were “beat up”? That must be the Filipino English for when we just say “beat” meaning very tired. I’m assuming you weren’t actually beaten up by some evil doer, or were you? Caryn
– Please tell me you aren’t going to start calling me a hobbit, though. I’m not that short. Your heart really got a work out today, didn’t it? I missed the whole thing, though. Sorry about the Bel Ami news – Rob seems to be taking it all in stride. Maybe the Twilight franchise wants to keep him “pure” until the BD movies come out. Do you think that is a factor? Although I don't know what kind of influence they would have on another production company. It just goes to show what an excellent actor Rob is – he was all too convincing as a bad guy! It’s so ironic. If he hadn’t been so “bad”, people would just say he should stick to playing Edward and that he can’t do other roles! Yeah for the Silver Volvo! LOVE that pic of Reeslina tending to Robkowski’s wounds!Jaclyn
– I know it is hard to fool the likes of you, you clever girl. That’s OK, though. You still had fun discovering your hunch was right! You have gone beyond the call of duty with Action Rob!!! A Kilt!!! It looks fabulous. Now I so want Rob to do a film wearing a Kilt! Thank your aunt for me. Is she the one who thinks I’m cool? teehee Wow. Now Tracy
gets to play with Action Rob in a Kilt – I’m so jealous (except I’ll get him back in the end!). He would look better with socks, but this way it looks like he is in a state of undress, which is just fine with us, right? I’m sure you’ll be very careful with your new rats, but please, if it looks like they are going insane, switch it off. You really don’t want mentally ill rodents in your house. BabyE is 2? You’ll have to start referring to her as ToddlerE!! She is a very lucky girl to get a trampoline!
– 10:30 pm bedtime sounds like you’re a pretty fun parent! I think I had something similar happen a few times – it’s actually normal in the lifetime of a child to have these little blips of “fun”. Just go with it. What brings you to your little town? Just remember you have good weather there! In Minnesota you have to have something to keep you busy in the winter, thus Circus Juventas
– It would be very interesting indeed if the championship was between Butler and Kentucky!! I don’t know if the Halfway House could handle it, though.
– Sorry your son has strep! I can see why he was sad to miss out on the perfect attendance for the year. The only good thing about that diagnosis is that you know the antibiotics will work quickly. Great timing for you – he’s back in school on your day off so you could still have your fun today. Putting people at ease? Back at you, sister!! You're
the one with the velvet voice! Openhome
– Duly noted!Fi
– I’m impressed that you made it here at all today with all your packing and moving! It is a lot of work! The last time I did that was 21 years ago and I hope I don’t have to do it again for a very long time!Lulu
- Hello there if you're lurking!
Well, Sonny Boy finished his Health Course (at least we think he passed) just under the midnight deadline. Now he’s on to his regular homework – current and make up, so I’ll still be homework monitor/enabler/facilitator. Mostly it’s just keeping him on track. He is a little ADD. That’s how we’re spending our evening tonight. Luckily there's no piano tonight because the teacher is on Spring Break.See you later!