How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sinamongurl
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: My body is in Pennsylvania, but my heart is in Forks!!

Re: How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Post by sinamongurl »

I would have to say that i was pretty apathetic towards love and relationships.
i was feeling like "whats the use?"

Stephenie inspired me to open up myself for love. i dont have to be perfect, im fine the way i am.
sometimes our flaws are why other ppl love us.

I dont have to settle and i will find that knight in shining armor.
as long as he is perfect for me, thats all that counts

no more losers for me

luv u, stephenie
Team Robert--He is Edward incarnate!!
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

in so many ways......twilight is just an inspiring book...plain and simple.lol.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

she has inspired me in may ways. she has made me see that anyone can write and that has intensified my dream of being a writter. i want to write books in the same style as her, making other people faint, cry and scream to the high heavens in every passionate part. my work in progress is called bloodlust and i think it will be a huge hit!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

I think for me she has inspired me very recently to start writing in different ways, well mostly that in my fanfic writing and my for me writing I tend to do stories in third person. I've tried first person before but I've never really gotten into it, in fact most stories in first person I set aside, but now I feel inspired to try and write that way and explore my own imagination to try and come up with an Original Piece that I could publish one day, I've always wanted to do that, but haven't ever really felt it was the write time. On her sight, as I'm sure most of you know, I'm slow to getting into new things, but anyway she talked about her writing process and what she went through and I suddenly feel an urge to give it a real go, I still want to write fanfic, but I think I can manage two things at once, at least until my own ideas work themselves out.
rach
Settled in Forks

Post by rach »

I think just Sephenie herself is inspiring. She just woke up one day and starting writing a book, and now it's become an international hit!!!! I think it just goes to show that we are all capable of doing anything! Stephenie certainly didn't think Twilight was going to go anywhere...but that didn't really stop her. I think just her herself is a huge inspiration to everyone!

I will say she did get me back into reading though, I never really enjoyed reading much till I started reading Twilight. Now I've read the entire series 4 times (in the last month that I've owned them)

I really want to send her some fan mail and encourage her to keep going and finish Midnight sun. I know she's upset about the whole manuscript leak ( and she has every right) but I don't think she should give up on it yet. I think the owes it to herself-and not to mention her way to obsessed fans :lol: (myself included) to finish it.
One of the many Twilight saga fans
DazzleMe4ever
Settled in Forks
Location: On the back of Edward Cullen, running through the wilderness.

Post by DazzleMe4ever »

Stephenie has inspired me to want so much more out of my life. To just try to get a goal or to win in my life, to read. I love reading now! She has also inspired me to write a book! I am in the process of publishing a novel now. Stephenie helped me the whole way! I am nnow a crazy twilight person, with a website called www.DazzleMeEdward.piczo.com and I am about to create a podcast called TwiLightMyLife. Look out for it on itunes.......Love meyer and cullen! Dammit here come the tears.... :D :D :D I love twilight and I am a devoted fan.. I call my friends crying every time I read New Moon (like 6 times now) and I am going on november 20 at midnight ( okay november 21st) to see the light of my existence ( drama queen ) EDWARD!!!!
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes,his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*+Edward+*
DazzleMe4ever
Settled in Forks
Location: On the back of Edward Cullen, running through the wilderness.

Post by DazzleMe4ever »

Stephenie, you have turned me away from so many useless, idiotic boyfriends. This is my routine.. "Will you go out with me..." (thats the boy). Is he protective .....nope.......controlling......nope........sinfully beautiful....nope........crooked smile.........nope........nice kisser......doesn't look like it........perfect :D ........nope! "sorry.....no thanks"
Last edited by DazzleMe4ever on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes,his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*+Edward+*
cubgirl77
Settled in Forks

Post by cubgirl77 »

I ahve always wanted to write. I love to read and wanted to contribute something. I just could not get a start, I had so many ideas (mostly from dreams as well), I just never could get it off the ground. I had an experience with friends one day. This was during the time I was reading the second book and still not knowledgeable of the author and her story. I just came home and wrote downt the story and just expanded from there. I was able to take the next step.
"More than my own life"
lune1204
Settled in Forks

Post by lune1204 »

she had inspired me to read books. it is because in my younger years i don't like to read books. thanks to stephenie i enjoy reading books and my family had been happy to see that I'm reading books rather than spending time to play console all day long! :D THANKS STEPHENIE
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

Stephanie meyers helped me realize how short life is and how fragile it is. so ive decided to go to seattle and attend a college there on photography! im so excited and i cant wait! :mrgreen:
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)