1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
I figured that they didn't drink human blood because they lived in Forks for 2 years already, and it seems like theres not a lot of people in Forks, and i didnt think they would be able to live there for so long if they drank human blood, soo i guessed they have to drink something else.
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
We all have a Lauren in our life, and i don't think any of us like her so I really didn't care, she is a minor charecter, and we don't hear about her much.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
He was very young, younger than i would have thought. I liked him....at first. I think everybody thought that he liked Bella more than just a friend.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
Because they were just stories to him, he never witnessed them, and he really never knew the Cullens. Bella had actually spent time with Edward, and she always stared at them, when she thought they weren't looking.
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
Ohh yeah. it made sense for there to be werewolves in the future books.