Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kjminame
Settled in Forks

Hi Everyone!

Post by Kjminame »

Hi there! My name is Kjminame and like you all, I adore Twilight! :)

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, my screen name has been exactly the same since I was in the 8th grade. My best friend gave it to me because my real first name starts with a "K", so it started as my nickname Kay Jewelers (as in the jewelry store), then Kj, then Kjminame. It has a cute little history between her and I. :) You can all just call me Kj!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I actually found it through my best friend, whom was one of the first people to read in in our high school before the phenomenon hit. My mom actually bought it for her for her birthday, not really knowing what it was! My best friend kept telling me about these amazing characters named Edward, Jacob and Bella and the hardships they faced and the love between Edward and Bella and I just thought "maybe I should read this". I am not a reader really, so this was a big deal! So, I sat down during our Phy. Ed. class, not listening to a word the teacher was saying, and began to read. And the rest is history! :)

I would say my favorite book is probably Eclipse so far. I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet because I want to wait until right before the movie comes out. I know, I'm so far behind! :lol:

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I think Bella because she can relate to girls of all ages. As I read through the books, I admired her for her strength and hard-headedness. She never gave up on what she wanted. When I was in high school, on a school trip in fact, I actually had a couple of friends tell me that I looked like Bella, so they insisted on calling me Bella for the rest of the trip! Of course I disagreed, but my family says it too. It was kind of funny. :)

Who is your favorite minor character?
I like Alice a whole bunch. She's just perky and happy. I like happy people! :)

What are your hobbies?
I am a singer trying to break into the business and I also love writing. I would love to do both professionally! :)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I was born and raised in Minnesota and I still live there today! It's a great state and I love it here. :)

How old are you? (In general, 20's, 30's, 40's)
I am currently 18 and turning 19 next month. I graduated from high school last year.

Anything else you would like to share?
Just that I am super happy to be on the Twilight Lexicon and look forward to talking with other Twilight fans! :D
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Jestak »

Hi Kj, welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you enjoy yourself here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey! :wave: Welcome to the lex!

If you would like come join us on the Team Alice thread.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hi KJ! My name is Kimberly, but people call me Kym :wave:! Welcome to the Lex!
I love that you haven't read BD yet! I soo wouldn't be able to keep from reading it lol! When I was first reading the books I had to keep reading through all of them so I have much respect for you lol! I plan on re-reading BD before the movie comes out :)!
Ooo a singer/writer ;) that's pretty awesome!

I hope to see you posting around the Lex sometime!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hi Kj! :wave: I'm michelle (known as Pixie) you are about a couple of months older than me then :) :clap: I won't be 19 till August.

I think if you can wait that long to read BD then good on you! I just couldn't wait to read it, I kind of read A LOT of books and rahter quickly too, so I knew I wouldn't be able to wait.

The only like I have ever had to Bella was I got told (by one of my best friends and my sister) that I am soo clumsy I make Bella look like a ballerina :lol: though we all say my sister looks like Alice.

Wow, you are a singer :) if I had the confidence I might try that one day... atm I'll stick to my three choirs I'm in :lol:

Anyway, if you want somewhere to easliy make friends why don't you hop on over to the Teen Thread :) you can post in there up until you 20th birthday.. they are all really nice people :) plus if you are a happy person you'll fit right in :)
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose