General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ILY_E.C_4EVA
Wandering Through Town

Re: Most Nerve-wracking, heart stopping Moments thread

Post by ILY_E.C_4EVA »

Tha was really scary but it scared me when Bella was having Renesmee and during her transformation. When Edward was telling bella he was leaving, also when he was talking to the Volturi and the whole I am gonna kill the whole immortal child scene...Poor Irina :cry: suppose she kinda deserved it :?
"Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner"
"Penguins, Lovely."
Well you no you're OBSESSED when you read "the end" and cried
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Oh my god..The moment when Bella walks through the door just after Jacob left her because she said she knew Carlisle's car, makes the connection with Victoria and the "flames on the water" and then sees the pale, motionless figure waiting for her...
Even though I know its Alice my heart still stops everytime..

And the "months" pages still makes my heart sink with Bella, knowing how hard those months would be with Edward gone..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

When I found out that Bella was pregnent. I almost dropped the book, no joke!
And when Jacob imprinted my Renesmee, I was sooo shocked!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

RussetRose♥ wrote:When I found out that Bella was pregnent. I almost dropped the book, no joke!
And when Jacob imprinted my Renesmee, I was sooo shocked!
agreed! i swear when i was reading through each of those i let out a HUGE GASP and slapped my hand over my mouth saying "no!?"
haha not that i didn't like it- i was just so shocked because it was so unexpected
also during Reneesme's birth...i swear i almost died myself crying at Jacob and Edward's desperation to save Bella
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

Really? Everybody seems to be mentioning when Edward leaves, dare I say this . . . i didn't read new moon. That's probably why it's not my most nerve wrecking part. To me... it was at the end of BD when SM builds all the tension before the confrontation between the Volturi and Cullens. I saw three options

1. Put the book down and never find out.
2. Just skip it all together and get to the end of the book.
3. Read through it like a man.

I chose three, and I couldn't put the book down for the rest of the night, I ended up going to sleep at about 1:30 on a school night. I had to wake up just 5 hours later. It was VERY worth it.
I've got your back if you've got my hand
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

Forgiven wrote:Really? Everybody seems to be mentioning when Edward leaves, dare I say this . . . i didn't read new moon. That's probably why it's not my most nerve wrecking part. To me... it was at the end of BD when SM builds all the tension before the confrontation between the Volturi and Cullens. I saw three options

I chose three, and I couldn't put the book down for the rest of the night, I ended up going to sleep at about 1:30 on a school night. I had to wake up just 5 hours later. It was VERY worth it.
DUDE! Be a man and READ New Moon!!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

ShadowNIN wrote:
Forgiven wrote:Really? Everybody seems to be mentioning when Edward leaves, dare I say this . . . i didn't read new moon. That's probably why it's not my most nerve wrecking part. To me... it was at the end of BD when SM builds all the tension before the confrontation between the Volturi and Cullens. I saw three options

DUDE! Be a man and READ New Moon!!!! :mrgreen:

YEAH!!!! NM is in my opinion a CRUCIAL part to the whole series! beef up! haha
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

To be honest, I just DIDN'T want to see Bella and Jacob spend so much time together. It gives me the heebeejeebees. But since I'm done with BD I gues I might as well... maybe possibly read NM.
I've got your back if you've got my hand
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Forgiven---

PLEASE go read New Moon!!!!! :) Yes, I understand that you didn't want to see the Jake/Bella stuff (me neither), but it IS a crucial part of the story. For me, the first time I read NM was the roughest; the 2nd and 3rd reads were MUCH easier. Trust us, you will enjoy the last chunk of the book... obviously Edward comes back, but man, you need to read their conversation!!! *chills*

In my opinion, you need to experience Bella's depression in order to appreciate the depth of her commitment to Edward.

PLEASE read it!! Then tell us what you think!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BlueStarlight wrote:Forgiven---

PLEASE go read New Moon!!!!! :) Yes, I understand that you didn't want to see the Jake/Bella stuff (me neither), but it IS a crucial part of the story. For me, the first time I read NM was the roughest; the 2nd and 3rd reads were MUCH easier. Trust us, you will enjoy the last chunk of the book... obviously Edward comes back, but man, you need to read their conversation!!! *chills*

In my opinion, you need to experience Bella's depression in order to appreciate the depth of her commitment to Edward.

PLEASE read it!! Then tell us what you think!

Agreed, New Moon DEINFATELY helps you understand the depth of Edward and Bella's love for one another- AND it lets you understand why Bella cares for Jacob so much...it also shows why i love JACOB TOO!!!!