Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Suzan »

Glad I amuse you, Kate and Fat. ;)

What would Bella do if... she could have her own television show?
Hm, difficult one. You mean like a talk show? I think she would love to disscuss books starting with Wuthering Heights or Romeo and Juliet. Or maybe her own cooking show: How to make Harry Clearwater's home made fish fry and 101 other ways of preparing fish! But mostly she would just be terrified to be on tv so she would stumble and stutter and trip a lot. Or she could ask Alice to be on her show so she wouldn't have to do that much. I'm sure Alice could keep the audience entertained for her. :D

What would Bella do if... Edward gave her the ugliest/worst present ever? Like ugly socks or a weird Christmas sweater. (Not that he would do such a thing, he knows her too good for that to ever happen.)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Did you guys see you could win a Stephenie Meyer Autographed New Moon Poster from the Lexicon? I would LOVE to see someone on the forums win it!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hahahah, you really do Suzan :hello: Thank you for that hahaha :D

What would Bella do if... Edward gave her the ugliest/worst present ever?

Welllllllll.... I feel like she'd still love it, because something like that would make her realize how lucky she is to have someone as perfect as Edward... or something along those lines!! You gotta love that rosy haze that comes with true love!! :D

What would Bella do if... she ended up in Wonderland? Or Neverland?

Hahaha, I'm currently watching Alice in Wonderland... but I accidentally wrote Neverland first, so I thought "how funny!" So I wrote both :D

Ohhh Kayla, if only I could win it :cry: I haven't been on the lex nearly long enough to answer that kind of trivia :(

Anywhooo, I'm off to the EDC :wave:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

What would Bella do if... she ended up in Wonderland? Or Neverland?

She would be totally cool. To quote Sam in NM: She's good with weird. :D She would make small talk with the grinning Cheshire Cat and drink tea with the Hatter. Then Tinker Bell would show up and sprinkle her with magic dust and they would fly away to Neverland. There, Bella would play and become friends with the Lost Boys, Peter Pan falls in love with her and Captain Hook captures her.
But then, Edward has had enough of her imitating the ticking crocodile in her sleep and wakes her up saying that she is never allowed to read fairy-tales before bed again. :lol:

What would Bella do if... Emmett asked her to help with his April Fools joke for Edward?
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

:? Okay, so I haven't posted in this thread in ages -.- so I don't reallly know what is going on :( would someone care to explain??

Thanks
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

What would Bella do if... Emmett asked her to help with his April Fools joke for Edward?

Use her shield, of course!

One obvious use is to shield Emmett or Jasper during a fight so Edward couldn't read their minds. Not bloody likely, however, Bella would never put Edward at risk.

However, how about betting at chess? Edward has to completely rebuild Bella's truck with a new paint job if Alice wins against him in chess. And then, Bella shields Alice during the match.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Ho! I like the idea, Corona! If I was Bella, I would miss my old chevy, even if it's unexciting to drive as a vampire. It just too much a part of her humanity to let it go... :)

By the way, what is your new "What would Bella do if... ", Corona?

To Vampyre_Princess: We simply answer at the quetion "What would Bella do if... " in this or that situation. When you answer to the situation, you put her in a new one... :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Oops, sorry about that!

What would Bella do if she returned to high school and had gym class again? Would she act as clumsy as ever or would she be tempted to show off a little?
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hey vampyre_princess! Nice te meet you. As Kate already explained we're kinda playing a little game of "What if..." Bella-style. ;) Jump in anytime you'd like. Let your imagination run wild or keep it serious and Twilight or real-world related. Whatever you like.

What would Bella do if she returned to high school and had gym class again? Would she act as clumsy as ever or would she be tempted to show off a little?
That depends if it was Forks high school or if they've moved somewhere else. If it was Forks, she would probably have to keep up appearances and fake clumsiness. But if they moved to another town where nobody would now them, then I'm 100% sure she would show of a little - or a lot :D . I think she is sick and tired of being the clumsy one in school. I believe she would get so much more confidence once she gets used to her vampiric body and abilities that she can't help but show it off. She will probably learn a few Cullen tricks as well and use her new found beauty to persuade a few people to do things her way. We've seen it already with the whole Jenks scene. She was born to be a vampire, it's where she belongs and there is no more room for being selfconscious or clumsy. Sorry, can't come up with something funny or anything. I just feel very strongly that this is where Bella ends up.

What would Bella sing (sorry) if she was on Glee? (Have been watching Glee just now.)
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi there everyone! I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!

Anyway, we Cullens are opening a Birthday thread for him on the 20th, and we would LOVE for all of you to stop by and wish Edward a Happy Birthday with us!

This year, the Mods are not just allowing pictures of presents, they are allowing EVERYONE to make him a birthday card or greeting and post it as an image! Esme and I are so excited to see all your artistic creations!

Here are the boring details:
The banners MUST be rated PG, and must be appropriate for the Lexicon, of course :roll:
The banners must not be bigger than 640 X 400
You need to post the banner on another site (such as Photobucket or DeviantArt) and then link the image here.

So, everyone get creative, and let’s see what you can come up with!

Oh dear, I see where this is going... NO headboards!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....