Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Violi »

hmmm can i be involved in this plan as well??
i suppose i would seduce Rob if i "had" to lol
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Okay, well let's think about this: How many actors are there? I feel that it may be necessary to seduce him one time for each trailer we have to enter to switch the scripts. Wouldn't want him catching us or anything. We'll take shifts, there can be a schedule.

To the Bat Cave! (sorry I had to add that)
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Okay, well let's think about this: How many actors are there? I feel that it may be necessary to seduce him one time for each trailer we have to enter to switch the scripts. Wouldn't want him catching us or anything. We'll take shifts, there can be a schedule.

To the Bat Cave! (sorry I had to add that)

XD this is so awesome, i would pay mad money to see the actor's faces upon reading this kind of stuff haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
RussetRose♥ wrote:lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
It would have to be a stealthy operation, but we could pull it off. There would need to be scematics, night vision goggles, and lots of rope. We would need a distraction of course while we plant the new scripts. I think the best course of action would be for me to seduce Rob Pattinson. Maybe more than once. You know, take one for the team and all... :D
Oh my god!! this is great! i feel so special, coming up with the idea.... and then you guys and your AMAZING planning! man! just as long as i'm apart of the seducing i'm all in! hehe

mola619, that would be great! i would pay to see that too! hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
BuffytheVampireLover

Haha, you're absolutely right, their faces would be priceless. I think we should set up a surveillance cameras so that we can see their faces for ourselves. You know, just in the key places like whereever the do script reads, the food tables, Rob's shower, ect. And to ensure that Rob doesn't foil our plan, we should steal all his clothes so that he will be forced to stay in the trailer with the seducer-on-duty. There's like 40 people in the cast, so we should each take a couple of shifts. This will be hard work ladies, but I know we can do it. For the good of the movie.

hehe, evil plans are fun :twisted: I'm glad there's another schemer on here with me twiligher ;)
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

i heard that they were doing some field trip scene, i wonder what will happen.... anyhoo, did anyone else notice that the "i'm not the most dangerous thing out there" and the, " how old are you?" "seventeen" "how long have you been seventeen?" " a while." lines were in the forest? i saw it in the trailer. but when edward & bella say those in the book its when there in the car together . maybe i'm just being anal, lol.
Last edited by ilovetwilight on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Haha, you're absolutely right, their faces would be priceless. I think we should set up a surveillance cameras so that we can see their faces for ourselves. You know, just in the key places like whereever the do script reads, the food tables, Rob's shower, ect. And to ensure that Rob doesn't foil our plan, we should steal all his clothes so that he will be forced to stay in the trailer with the seducer-on-duty. There's like 40 people in the cast, so we should each take a couple of shifts. This will be hard work ladies, but I know we can do it. For the good of the movie.

hehe, evil plans are fun :twisted: I'm glad there's another schemer on here with me twiligher ;)

ahahah i think i died of laughter from how you slipped in "Rob's shower" in there hahaha! Stealing all his clothes does sound like a necessity too...can you say EBAY??? rofl

all in all, it's for the good of the movie! :lol: this just made my night!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BuffytheVampireLover

haha I'm glad I was able to help make your night :) I do tend to be the queen of evil plans, though this might be one of my best. Usually when I say I've got an idea, my friends go "Oh no...is it illegal?" I think this one will be fine though. As long as we don't, you know...get caught. I've noticed the police never seem to think things are as funny as you do.
*Jenny*

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Haha, you're absolutely right, their faces would be priceless. I think we should set up a surveillance cameras so that we can see their faces for ourselves. You know, just in the key places like whereever the do script reads, the food tables, Rob's shower, ect. And to ensure that Rob doesn't foil our plan, we should steal all his clothes so that he will be forced to stay in the trailer with the seducer-on-duty. There's like 40 people in the cast, so we should each take a couple of shifts. This will be hard work ladies, but I know we can do it. For the good of the movie.

Heck yes!!! this is pure genius! Rob's shower is a very important place for a camera to go i think. :lol: Oh and of course the cloths thing! Great stuff! Man we have such an amazing operation going on here!! hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

ilovetwilight wrote:i heard that they were doing some field trip scene, i wonder what will happen.... anyhoo, did anyone else notice that the "i'm not the most dangerous thing out there" and the, " how old are you?" "seventeen" "how long have you been seventeen?" " a while." lines were in the forest? i saw it in the trailer. but when edward & bella say those in the book its when there in the car together . maybe i'm just being anal, lol.
Yeah it does happen in the car but from what I've seen they've kinda murked up that whole area. In some stunt takes for the port angeles scene it looks like edward actually gets out of the car too which is a bit odd. I'm trying to not get so caught up in the details though and just enjoy the movie as a seperate entity.

Whats really got me annoyed, for the stupidest reasons, is in the extended battle scene between edward and james where Edward actually drops Bella. I mean, fair enough James full on tackles the guy but still......under no circumstances would Edward ever just drop Bella like that - from a height, in speed, into shattered glass. Its just not him. He's more likely to hold her so tight he crushes her bones then throw her out of the way........in my humble opinion :oops:
I know I should be mad at the script, if anything, but I'm kinda just dispointed with Eddy :P