Ask Edward Anything

Our Birthday Thread
Forum rules
All Forum Rules apply, but most of all Enjoy the Party
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Re: Ask Edward Anything

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

I see the personal questions are all ready being brought out to play!

For alicerosecullen285: I try not to think about too much when Jacob is with my daughter. I also try not to let them be alone too much, which is why she is usually with Jacob and Seth. Of course, what typically happens though is that I try not to think about it and then my mind starts to wander and I can't do anything BUT think about Jacob and Renesmee. Thankfully, for Jacob's sake, his thoughts toward Nes have been very platonic and brotherly. But Nes is starting to look like a young woman and I fear the changes that are bound to come in the net few years.

As for preferring Bella over Renesmee... it depends on what we are doing. ;)

For Jazz Girl : You asked for one musical artist to supply me with music for the next quarter century. I would have to go with The Boston Pops! Now there is a reason here, and I think I managed to get around sticking with only one type of music. The Pops does an excellent job of mixing typical classical music with a little contemporary here and there. So it's not always Mozart and Rachmaninoff. Sometimes it's music from popular movies or a tribute to Fred Astaire or Gospel music. They do have a variety.

For TwiHardPotterFan: I'm not a big fan of either the Backstreet Boys or NSync. Boy bands don't really move me much. But if I HAD to pick only one I would pick the Backstreet Boys because there was some progression in their musical style. SOME! Not much, but there was some. I would also choose the zebra shirt over the pink heals because the shirt could be covered with a vest and a jacket so as to be less conspicuous. And for your third question... my dear, I don't believe I'm the proper source to be giving you advice on something so personal. To me, it doesn't appear as if your relationship with this young man is very healthy. I would seek advice from a parent or a close loved one who has witnessed some of this behavior personally.

For marielle : You are very right in that I look to Carlisle as an inspiration and role model. I admire many people for their humanitarian efforts, but Carlisle always stands out because he understands the life we live as vampires. However, I think highly of those who have over come adversity to change the way people think and respect each other, or someone who uses their money and/or fame for the betterment of those around them. I'm especially impressed with people who aren't famous or have much power in the world but who still manage to effect change in their own communities. I know I'm not being very funny or light about it, but you asked a relativity deep question!

For corona: Bella's old truck is in the same shape that it's always been in. She sold it a few years back to one of the newer pack members in LaPush. I think it's been given a paint job and a few other updates, but I'm not sure. It's been a while since we've been to Forks. The next time Jacob talks to his father, I will have him ask about the old truck.

Now about Bella using her shield on us - yes! We've actually done exactly as you described and played a game of chess with Bella blocking my ability to hear Alice's thoughts. Alice won in five moves. It was pathetic and even less fun than playing the regular way. It's more frustrating for me when she uses her gift to allow Jacob and Rensemee to have an actual private moment without me listening in on their thoughts. Honestly, that irritates me more than anything. And yes, Nes does know the origin of Bella's charm bracelet. She is very much aware of the situation leading up to her mother and my marriage and her eventual birth. It was slightly confusing for her at first, and I noted a little jealously because Nes believes her mother to be the most beautiful woman on earth (which I can't argue with her about), but now Renesmee has come to think of the whole thing as very silly. Even now, I just mentioned it to her and she rolled her eyes and huffed about how so many people are still going on about that! She's so cute when she like that.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
The Real Edward Cullen

The Real Charlie Swan wrote:
marielle wrote:Hey Edward I'm hoping you are enjoying your bday.
my question for you, we all know you see Carlisle as your greatest role model, but who else do you really look up to?

Well, one of them had just better be me.

Charlie, of course I admire you! As the person who helped create and raise my beautiful, amazing, darling wife I can't help but admire you!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Edward~ The Pops! Well played, indeed. Oh what I wouldn't give for just an hour to sit and chat. I suppose I can come up with just a few more questions (Susie, Suzan, Marielle, quit your laughing!) Now, you know that most of us beg regularly for the completion of a certain novel that shall not be named, just to see through those beautiful golden eyes of yours. So, I have two questions for you. First, is there a moment from that unfinished novel that you want us to see, to understand through your eyes? And second, I must ask you the question that I ask all the men in my life. Will you tell us about the moment you saw your beautiful bride walking down the aisle to you?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Thanks, Edward, for filling us in. It is very gracious of you, especially when the questions are sometimes a little personal.

I have one last question, and then I'll shut up.

It always seemed to me that Felix had a "thing" for Bella. Aro was obviously interested in her skills, but Felix seemed interested in...everything else. Yes? No? Am I way off base here? And, granted it was best the way things turned out, but didn't you want to put a hurt on him, Mr. "dibs", personally? It's OK to let loose, he never shows up here anyway.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Jazz Girl I wasn't laughing at you! I actually admire you for being able to formulate these questions. I've been sitting here for about two hours now, trying to come up with a good question. I guess I have so many that they just keep tumbling around in my head and I don't know where to start. :lol:

So I'm trying to come up with something other than "Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" I guess this will have to do: What's your favorite memory from the last three years (post BD)?
Oh, I just thought of another one. You mentioned to corona that you haven't been in Forks lately, so where do you live now? Do you still live in a seperate house from the other Cullens? Or is that confidential information that you can't give us?

Please forgive me for my last question, but have you or any of the other Cullens or one of the Denali's ever tryed the blood of a great ape? The taste must be much closer to human blood than mountain lion? Or are they so much like humans that they also fall in "the vegetarian category"?
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Edward is there a career that you have not tried yet that you plan on trying soon and what is it?
Image Image
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Renesmee, good idea hun! I love this idea :)

Edward, first thank you for indulging us (and Renesmee) and allowing us to ask questions (Renesmee certinly has you wrapped around her finger :lol: ) Anyhow, my question is this: We know you were stunned when you first heard Renesmee's thoughts when Bella was pregnant, what was your reaction when she first 'showed' you her thoughts?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The Real Edward Cullen

And the questions just get more personal. I expect that all Hell will break loose when those ladies from the HH show up later. Sigh...

For Jazz Girl : That book that you refer to brings up both positive and negative feelings for me. I don't like the idea of everyone having access to each and every personal thought of mine, both horrific and private. My wife says it's good for me so that I can understand how invasive my ability to read minds seems to everyone else. Then on the flip side, what I see as positive is that you can perhaps begin to appreciate how truly difficult it was for me to love Bella in those early days. I think the moment that would best put it into perspective for you would be the moment where I had to drain her blood of the venom from James' bite. Never before had I tasted anything so perfect as her blood. And never before had I wanted to save anyone from myself as much as I did in that moment. It was both magnificent and horrifying at the same time. Had Carlisle not been by my side, I shudder to think that I might not have been able to stop. I believe I would have, if only to save the woman I love. But we will never know for certain. And for that, I am grateful.

You also asked about the moment I saw Bella coming down the stairs at our wedding. My thoughts at that time were a combination of amazement that such a beautiful and delicate woman loved me enough to marry me, and lustfulness that within hours I would share such intimates with her as I couldn't even imagine.

For corona: Where did you ever get that idea? I assure you, Felix's mind is rather basic and considering a relationship with Bella was the LAST thing on his mind! He'd rather eat her than... um... well, I'll let you finish that one.

Jazz Girl , you are probably the most inquisitive person today! Aren't you one of those HH ladies? I can't tell you where we currently live as we're trying to avoid a few certain, um, European friends, if you take my meaning. But I can say that we moved away from Forks a few years ago so as to give Renesmee some freedom of where she can go without drawing too much attention to her rapid development. The people in Forks would have been suspicious had we stayed much longer. Currently, we are living with Carlisle and Esme and the rest of the family pops in from time to time.

I don't much care for apes, but you might want to ask Emmett. I find them rather smelly beasts.

And my favorite memory of the last few years was the one night while hunting with my family, Jacob thought he could out run Bella and she completely and totally whipped his furry little wolf rear end! While Renesmee laughed and laughed and laughed! That was... priceless!

For TwiHardPotterFan: I think the career that I'm working on right now is fatherhood! I've never done it before and I never expected to do it. Considering that I have a nearly unique child, there aren't many parenting manuals out there giving advice on how to raise your rapidly developing hybrid human/vampire daughter who has a werewolf permanently attached to her.

For SwanCullen: As amazed as I was to hear my daughter's mind, it was even more astonishing to see the images she grants me. I can't really describe it. It isn't like watching a movie or television. It's more like being able to see through her eyes. It's very strange and yet beautiful at the same time.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Edward~ You have no idea how inquisitive I could be. As I said, there is little I wouldn't give for just an hour to ask you any question you'd answer. But, your second set of answers were meant for my HH sister Suzan. I can imagine that it would be very hard for people to see all of those sides of you. But, we do thank you for sharing them with us.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
cullencrush
Settled in Forks

Post by cullencrush »

Well to start off i have always LOVED all the twilight books and i have the biggest crush on Edward but i do now that he is a married man now but i can still have a crush and also happy birthday edward!

ok first question- Do you really have a thing for burnettes or were you just saying that to make Bella less jealous?

Second question -Were you just alittle bit happy when bella found out she was pregeant?

Third question-If renessmee was a boy what would you have named her?

fourth question-Doesnt anything scare you even alittle?

Fith question-How did you cope when you thought bella was died?

ok i think thats it i may come back with more questions i now these are alittle personal but these things have been on my mind for awhile and thanks renessmee for doing this is has been awsome! ;)