Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

It's...ICY!

Post by Our Icy Affection »

Hey there, fellow twilight lexiconers! I'm ba-ack!!! :twisted:

Okay, i didn't really do this in the beginning, so I'll do it now.

How did you pick your screen name?
This was my previous name before the Lex was hacked. Well, I was just starting to grow on Edward at the time, and since he is ice cold, i thought, "Hey, he's icy, i have an affection, so lets make it Our Icy Affection.
How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I saw Eclipse in my school library. I'm a sucker for cool covers, and, well, Eclipse had a cool cover to me. It also sounded eery and mysterious. I wanted to check it out and the librarian said Twilight was the first in the series. I read it on the plane to Tennessee. I loved it. I read New Moon. It was okay. Eclipse...loved it except the Jacob part. *Smiles Sheepishly* Breaking Dawn... I have to admit, I like happy endings too. Some of you may have wanted at least Edward to die, or Renesmee, and have Bella suffer for the rest of eternity, but I liked the cottage ending. It might not be my favorite and not that twilighty-feeling, but this is Breaking Dawn. Not Twilight. Therefore, it has a Breaking Dawn feeling. Well obviously. (sorry this is my opinion)
Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
If I had to choose, none. I have a huge crush on Seth Clearwater. Like, major. The type where you're in love. That type. I use to love edward, but that's changed. I think Bella was kinda stupid in Breaking Dawn in book 2. I liked Jacob better after he imprinted on Renesmee, so then Bella could be with Edward.
Who is your favorite minor character?
SETH CLEARWATER! ALL THE WAY.
What are your hobbies?
Obviously TWILIGHT!!!! (blogging, watching videos, etc.)
Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I'm from San Francisco Bay Area. That's in California. Yup.

So that's it. And please, mods, don't ban me just because i said i thought Bella was stupid. This was my opinion, and I only thought it through book 2. You asked, i answered. What would this forum world be if people lied because they thought they'd get banned? Not a very nice one. Sorry again. My opinions.

But to all you twilighters, see ya out there!

P.S. Please check out my banners and avatars on photobucket.
~The name's Affection, Our Icy Affection, but you can call me Icy for short~
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: It's...ICY!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

And I think it's totally okay to share opinions, that's part of the fun. There's just so many people, that we have to be careful how we share them. Not that we lie, or hide them, but you can say something very politely, or you can say it rudely, and offend a lot of people. So as long as we keep it polite, and don't ever take offense when someone disagrees, it's totally fine to share your opinions, and the moderators understand that. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome home...feels good to be back, doesn't it? See you around the boards.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome back to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D