For cullencrush :
1. I've visited this website a few times. I don't expect this to be my last time stopping by.
2. I was scared when I was a young human and I thought I was going to die. Technically, I did die, but by the time I understood that I wasn't scared anymore. Other than that, I don't believe I've ever been truly scared in the way you mean since I didn't feel I had very much to lose. Now I have everything and I don't want to lose any of it.
3. I spoke about this earlier. I think it would change the way many of you regard me if you could have been in my mind when I had to drink Bella's blood in order to remove the venom from her system when James bit her.
4. I have so many great memories of Carlisle! Actually, one of my favorite memories of all time was when Carlisle and Esme actually realized and understood the love they had for each other. When Carlisle told me he saved Esme and why, I knew he had felt she was a special human. Then I heard her thoughts and knew how much she loved him and understood it better. But it took Carlisle a few days to put it together. I dropped a hint here and there but I felt he should discover it on his own rather than me simply telling him she loved him. It was a beautiful think to witness and it has stayed with me all this time. It was one of reasons I never had a relationship with any woman until Bella. I knew what Carlisle and Esme felt for each other and witnessed it's progression. From that, I knew that I never felt that way about anyone... until Bella.
I have lots of great memories of Alice as well. Being talented isn't the gift many of you think it is. Alice and I have spent hours and hours testing each other's gifts to see how far we can take it and so that we don't feel like such an oddity. But there have been many MANY cases of hearing things I just never wanted to hear... especially after Rose brought Emmett into the family.
6. (I'm not sure what happened to #5...) No. We will never adopt. You are aware that you have to pass regulations and that you are tested and social workers come to your house for visits all before you can adopt. So even if we wanted to - which we don't - it just wouldn't be practical.
For sillybanana: I've never heard of a wolf imprinting twice. Do you ask this because you are hoping Jacob will imprint on you? In all sincerity... I wish he would, too!
1. I've never seen anything like a Bigfoot, so I'm going to have to say that he isn't real. I know... a vampire who tries to avoid werewolves saying Bigfoot isn't real? Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either!
2. I'm not certain. If I could use my ability to do everything faster, I would. Actually, I would never EVER go to school EVER again... but that seems unlikely. While Renesmee is still growing up, Bella and I have agreed to stay out of the school system and try to pass for "home schooled" students when someone asks. But once Nes is fully grown, if we want to live in any area for a long time and try to live as normal a life as possible, then we will have to go back to school. I dread the day.
3. I believe it was 1929. Not a pretty story. This was during a time in my life that I don't like to think about much. But I needed to leave Denver quickly and as inconspicuously as possible. It was summer time and even in that climate the sun can be bright. So I took a flight in the evening to Chicago. The place was tiny, only holding about 17 people. It smelled of oil and gas and wasn't air conditioned or heated. And because planes in those days weren't pressurized and couldn't fly above a few thousand feet, the turbulence was horrific! Do I need to tell you what happens to humans when they are hot, they smell disgusting smells, and are bounced around a lot? Let's just say it was disgusting and turned me off from flying for several years.
4. I love the Blues! How can you not love the Blues? If you like any kind of Rock and Roll, then you have to like Blues. Big Joe Turner, B. B. King, Albert "The Iceman" Collins... Or were you asking for more along the lines of Eric Clapton or Stevie Ray Vaughan? Doesn't matter... I've heard them all play live. And they were all great for their own reasons.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....