1. Do you think the majority of the people came to the party to celebrate with Bella or just to see the inside of the Cullen's house?
To see the Cullen's house...and because there's never parties like that in Forks, they want somewhere to go hang out and they know the Cullen's can throw a good party.
2. Were you as surprised as Bella was that Jacob came to the party? Would you have asked him to leave?
Yes. I thought he was stupid, but not that stupid. I probably would have, because it's the vampires' house and it would be better for everyone if they weren't there. I would rather they didn't get into a fight or something and plus if I was that mad at him I'd refuse to talk to him, although I still wouldn't want them to hurt him. I would try to make him leave.
3. Do you think Jacob's gift of the bracelet was more of a reminder to Bella or to Edward about his friendship and devotion to her?
Edward. He meant to show Bella, but I'm sure he wanted to make Edward jealous too. Bella doesn't think much of it, but it probably annoys the heck out of Edward on the inside, even if he doesn't say anything.
4. How did you feel about the alliance that was formed between the wolves and the vampires? Was it something you had expected for a while or were you surprised?
I didn't think it was that big a deal. I couldn't believe they hadn't thought of it; there was really no reason for them to not work together. Before when they were both in the woods hunting Victoria I believe Jacob described it as...and this is from memory so don't quote me on this..."It would have been the perfect ambush if we'd known where to wait." So it at least occurred to him.
5. Did you think the alliance was going to work or did you have concerns over their ability to actually work together?
I wasn't sure if it was going to last, but I was confident that they would both try hard not to fight, and have the control not to lose their tempers.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa