Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by funkidiva »

Wow! Ive now caught up and seen the last in the series and the episode before. The episode before was probably the best episode ive seen as it made me feel so many different emotions throughout and I think it is the first episode in VD that has made me cry! So much happened in it and is it me or is the guy playing Klaus hot? His character is mean but his voice is so sexy!! :D They could have left the penultimate episode as the final one I think as it was very emotional and action packed so I was surprised to see another episode afterwards with even more things happening. I dont wont to spoil the episodes for others who havn't seen them but I think every character had something happen or was involved with something over these last 2 episodes!

Wonder when the next series will be out and what will be in store...?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I haven't heard it confirmed yet, but there are rumors that TVD will be back September 8th, 2011 for it's third season. As for what's in store...it's anyone's guess!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
HipsAndHearts
Learning to Love Green

Post by HipsAndHearts »

I actually heard today that it was confirmed that the first episode of Season 3 would air on September 15th. I think Ian Somerhalder tweeted about it, but it might have been Nena Dobrev. I'll double check and get back to all you fabulous fans:)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sorry I haven't posted here in forever :/ lol! Even though the show is on break right now, I'm still watching it whenever it's on and I still love it :)! I'm excited for the new season!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I just started watching The Vampire Diaries, and I love it! I started from the beginning so I probably doesn't understand everything yet, but I always thought that Stefan was the bad guy. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the next episodes, so far, I love it! :D
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Season 2 DVD preordered! Can't wait! I miss TVD!!!

Season 3 has been confirmed to return September 15th :D But no idea when it'll be back on in the UK :( Can't wait!!!
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Hopefully season 3 will start roughly the same time in the UK - it better do haha
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Any thoughts on the promo for Season 3? It's definitely going to be a lot darker, especially where Stefan is concerned. Hopefully, he'll be more interesting. I can't wait until the 15th!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

What did you guys think of the season premiere?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

cullengirl wrote:What did you guys think of the season premiere?
I loved it. I felt so sorry for Damon, when Stefan killed Andie. And I was tearing up when Stefan called Elena. A very sad premiere, but also a great one.