Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Re: Dreams

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I had a really weird dream last so there was this truck that my stepmom was going to drive but my nine year old brother (he was sitting in the box of the truck)was like "I want to drive it!" and I was like "No way." So he got all sulky so he randomly starts finding abnormally large chicken strips in the back of the box under a layer of hay and I was insisting the chiken strips were satchels and then me and my brother got in an argument upon weather they were satchels or chicken strips. Then the truck started driving away so I had to jump on but first I had to throw on a Chubby sized can of opened lemonade for my brother and a non opened bottle of coke for me onto the tuck without spilling them before I could jump on. Then I did, right onto the satchel chicken. :lol:

Oh, by the way sorry about the triple post :oops: I just wanted to get these dreams down sorry guys:)

I had a Twilight dream a few months ago, and I was backstage at a filming for Twilight (before the movie I believe) and it looked like the backstage of a theatre. But anyway apparently there was no Kristen (but I wasn't her, I was me). So all the main cast and I go into a bouncey house (still backstage) and while were in it it starts to like start smushing us, so we all have to lie down so we don't get smushed and I'm like "Well this is fun now isn't it?" or something like that, also after I thin I like raided the dessert table or something so they all got mad at me :cry:

Around the same time as the other Twilight dream I had a different twilight dream were I met Kristen and Rob and they decided to take me grocery shopping for my b-day, I reeeeeeaally wanted to ask for their autographs but I dfelt guilty to because you know how much it usually bugs stars to always be giving out their autographs so I didn't. But we went shopping and went to the doll isle but I remember seeing a doll version of my friend, kinda weird. Thn they started singing haopy birthday, but then I woke up. GRR.( I won't tell you guys about the dream were I met just Rob.)
ImageImageImage
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I always have the weirdest dreams! The other night I had a dream about school announcements! In that dream I was walking down the sidewalk and a voice in my head was announcing when the first day of school was :lol:! I also dream of lions and tornadoes a lot... is that a bad thing lol?
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I've had dreams that have been prophetic, as in they have warned me about things that are yet to happen. If I ever have a dream with water in it, I know that trouble is coming.

Once of the most terrifying dreams I ever had was the third in a series of three dreams I had warning me about trouble. It was made even more terrifying by the fact that, from the moment it started, I knew it was warning me about something. The two previous dreams had already "come true" by that stage, so I was really freaked out.

In my dream, I was walking along a beach. I was picking up shells and putting them into a bucket. I could hear the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. I had my back to the ocean.
Suddenly, I heard a HUGE roar, and turned to see a tsunami headed straight for me. I tried to run, and I can still feel the sand giving under my feet. I made it to a concrete brick retaining wall, and clawed my way up it in desperation, and at that moment the tsunami hit, and the world went dark.
Suddenly, instead of being near a beach, I was in a forest, and it was night, and I was walking with my brother. We saw something that told me where in my life the problem would occur, and my brother made an off hand remark, and then I woke up, convinced that something bad was going to happen.
Sure enough, over the next few weeks knowledge of significant problems in this area of my life began to surface. Fortunately, it eventually passed, and I emerged from it a little wiser, but otherwise unscathed!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

That's scary :/ that you have dreams like that ^! I don't know how I would cope with having prophetic dreams!
Do you have those dreams very often Tornado?
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Fortunately I haven't had one for a while. *touch wood*. I do sometimes get feelings that warn me about things that are going to happen, although sometimes they're difficult to interpret until the "thing" has happened.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow that's crazy lol! The only time I ever experience anything like that is when it's like deja vu, but I don't really know what's going on or what's going to happen!