Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ It's crazy to see how things have changed and how other have stayed the same lol!
I'm currently reading Water For Elephants! It's a big change in themes since the other books I've been reading lately have been vampire/fantasy type books lol, but it's a good story!
I'm glad you're feeling better and hopefully all of the pain will go away ;)!
Lol yes it's great being in an air conditioned place! I loathe going outside in the heat :lol:!
I've seen a few, but sadly I've gotten behind on your nail designs haha! Ooo I hate when my posts get deleted before I can post them! No I haven't had any worth showing, but soon I'll try something out and take pics :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Happy "First Time We Had a Conversation"-versary to me and Kymmii! Lol.

Yea, I know what you mean, Kym.
I've thought about reading WfE, but thought that I'd bore myself to death. Lol. I'm still my teen-fantasy book reading phase. Although I've thrown some adult books in now and then. I've read 2 of Chelsea Handler's books recently. I don't know if you like her, but her books are adult themed and HILARIOUS!
Can't wait to see what creative things you come up with. =)

So, I got some good news in the mail today. Hope you girls are proud of me.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

:lol: Yes happy "First Time We Had a Conversation"-versary Chrissy! A year ago I made a great friend thanks to Twilight and the Lexicon :D! *hugs*
Lol I'm still obsessed with teen-fantasy books, but I really wanted to watch WFE and since I knew I wouldn't be able to see the movie until the DVD release, I decided to read the book before watching the movie :)! Ever since I read the Twilight books then watched the movies I always read books before seeing the movie whenever I can lol! WFE is good so far, but it's not as exciting as the usual books I've been hooked on :lol:!
Yes I love watching her show Chelsea Lately! She's so crazy lol! I'm trying to switch up my reading list before people get bored with me :lol: so maybe I'll read her books for some laughs ;)!
Aww thanks :) I'll show you soon!
I see that pic on FB :D congrats!! I'm so proud of you! That's awesome :clap:! I have a question... if your uni uses credit hours, how many did you first take to start off?? My grants and scholarships require me to get at least 15 credit hours and to get in the nursing program I'm required to be finished with specific classes by the end of my sophomore year which means I'll be taking 18 credit hours :shock:! I'm a bit worried that 18 credit hours might be too much for my freshman year!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Well, I don't go to a university (yet), I go to community college, and yes, we do go by credits. Each class is about 3 credits. My first semester (which was about 4 months) I took 4 class which was 13 credits (one class was 4 credits).

So, it all depends on the way your school functions with the whole credit thing. If it goes like mine, it won't take long. My Fall and Spring semester (August-December/January-May) I made 24 credits.

EDIT: Have any of you ever heard of the "Chicagoland Vampires" series? I just came across it today on Amazon. I may give the first book a read since I'm from Chicago. :D The summary didn't look very interesting. Nothing special popped out about it.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Ok thanks Chrissy :D! That makes sense! I guess it does depend on the whole schedule that my school will follow :)! I'm going to take a trip down to the uni tomorrow so hopefully I'll really figure everything out and decide!
I haven't heard of that, but I love the name lol!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello lexer lovelies!!! =)

I'm just popping in quickly (I promise I'll be back tonight to properly post/reply!!)...

Firstly, I'm just about to leave to go and see Harry Potter 7.2!!!!! Woop Woop! Very Excited!! =D =D

Second-ly, I've only got one more week until the crazies of uni return (boo hoo!) and I literally have something booked everyday this week... so the busy busy returns!! But the uni timetable has a few less hours than last semester.. so hopefully I won't go MONTHS between posts.. =)

And Thirdly, does anyone (mainly the USA-ers) watch Teen Wolf???? I've really got into it this holidays... very addicted! I'm not usually a werewolf type of gal (vamps are more my thing ;)) but it's gooooooooood!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy!?!

Gotta go... hopefully I'm not a complete babbling mess at the end of this movie.. it's like my childhood is about to end ='(

Paige xox
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Yes, Paige. I watch Teen Wolf. It's one of my faves this summer. Derek is hotness in a male bottle. =D I even got my mom to watch all 7 episodes over the weekend. Lol.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

.......I apologize. Really. This is terrible. June 22nd? Almost a month?? Well, if you've seen my Facebook, I'm sure you've seen my busyness and stress. I was on vacation for two weeks and was stressing about JCL stuff, as I had to order all the spirit props while I was trying to relax.... When I got back, I had a JCL meeting, have been packing and trying to deal with how half of the props are going to get down to Kentucky, and now I've gotta send everything and have work for the next four nights. I'm super sorry, but I think after Nationals things will get better. My duties as 2nd VP will be more spread out and I'll have time to deal with everything.

@Kim: We see fights a lot, actually, but last year seemed okay until the last few weeks. I remember my freshman year, two seniors got into a fight at lunch and one ended up ripping the other guy's shirt off and he stormed away shirtless and shoeless and you could hear him screaming down the hall and slamming into lockers. :lol:
It's definitely different now. I kinda miss the singular conversations that everyone weighed in on. I also miss the games. *sigh* I just don't have the time anymore. :(

@PET: Your sig/avi set still makes me smile every time I see it. :)
I still needa see the movieee. Wahhh.

I MISSED MY TWO YEAR LEX ANNIVERSARY! GAHHH.
It was like, back in April....... :P

Hey to everyone else! I'm a little spacey to focus long enough to read through everything everyone said....

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I MISSED MY TWO-YEAR LEXIVERSARY TOO SAMMY, IT'S OKAY. *supportive hug*
Edit: Never mind. It's July 31st. STILL GOT ELEVEN DAYS.

Speaking of first posts, the Twilight Mafia on the forum (which everyone needs to join 'cause it's only Emma, Viola and I that are actually doing anything, even though Lourdes posted like a month ago) was my first RP thing and I looked for my first posts there and cringed and squeaked in embarrassment when I read them. I'M SO GLAD I'VE IMPROVED.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone except Pheebs and me has heard of Alex Carpenter, Jason Munday, Luke Conard or Mike Lombardo, but I'M GOING TO MEET THEM TOMORROW AND I'M FREAKING OUT 'CAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE MY IDOLS AND HOLY CRAP I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD

I have a dilemma, though, and I need to figure out whether to wear my cute sundress or awesome nerdy P&P t-shirt.

Anyway, I don't have as good an excuse as Sammy, so, erm, :blush: :hello: . Also, I'm in Texas.

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Yay I'm excited to see that TSB, Chrissy, Sam, and Hanni posted :D!! Too bad I'm feeling too lazy right now to make a real post with replies to everyone :lol:! I feel exhausted... this 104 degree heat is horrible! I'll try to reply to posts later tonight or definitely tomorrow ;)!

Love ya girlies!
☮ ♥ ツ Kym