Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by dazzel21 »

I just finished reading the series last week. Hands down all the way to Richelle Mead she's really really good at writing action/adventure packed story. I love how the characters played out in the series. My absolute favorite would have to be Adrian Ivashkov, which is why I'm so excited for the spin off series. I hope we get to read a lot of Adrian in them...

Does anyone know if the book will be turned into a movie too??
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Aww it's too bad that she didn't win :(! She's an awesome author! I'm glad still decided to write the story :)!
Ooh ok :)! I follow her on FB too, but sometimes I miss out on posts! I know me too... I'm so happy for her! Aww a baby boy :D that's so cute!
I love graphic novels! The VA graphic novel is going to be awesome!
I'm soo tired of waiting for all this good stuff haha!

dazzel21~ I'm glad you enjoyed the books :D! Yes Richelle is a very talented author!
Yes the VA series is going to be made into a movie series :D!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Yay! I'm very happy that you liked them, Raine. Richelle Mead is now my favorite author. I've read her other series too and although they aren't YA novels, they are equally as awesome as VA. Adrian is my favorite character too. I know he's gonna be a hoot and a half in Bloodlines.

Kymmii, You won't have to wait long. I believe the graphic novel is due out in August along with Bloodlines and the last Georgina Kincaid novel. I'm so sad that series is ending. Georgina is very interesting character. Her Dark Swan series is due to have it's last novel released in January of 2012 I think. Kymmii, I think you'll like the Dorian character in those books. He's such a little sneak. =) I really hope you read them soon. I need someone to spill to. Lol.

Question: Are we allowed to discuss Richelle's other books in depth here since this is the VA thread?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Chrissy I heard she was a great author as well. I am going to have to check her other books out.

Raine & Chrissy I also adored Adrian.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Chrissy & Desiree Counting the days until Bloodlines is released. Although my bookstore told me we're going to be a couple of days, week at most, late than the US release. Still I had high hopes...so excited! I hope there is still a bit of Dimitri-Rose and Lissa-Christian in it...

EDIT: Bloodlines 1st chapter is now available online ...
~Team Edward Forever~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Yay that's great :)! I'm excited for August then lol!
Lol I'm looking forward to reading them! I'll try to let you know when I start reading and what's going on! I know it's hard to be so excited and not have anyone to talk to about it lol!
Hmm... that's a good question :? I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about all of Richelle's work or just the VA series!

I'm excited to read the first chapter of Bloodlines :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I skimmed through this topic and still don't know what to do...
These books come in Dutch, but they don't have them at the library. If I want to read the books, I'll have to buy them. And I don't know if I want to do that.. But everyone here seems to like them a lot.
I can't decide!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Brienna I really recommend these books! They are worth buying :)! I'm sure you'll love them just like the rest of us do lol!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I second that Brienna. They are very adventurous. You will not be disappointed.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I have to agree with everyone Brienna. Buying the book is so worth it. It took me a long time to start reading it but once I did there was no going back. Now the series have a special place in my bookshelf right beside twilight and HP series :D .
~Team Edward Forever~