Bella: The Sorting Hat comes to Forks

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Into which Hogwarts House will the Sorting Hat Place Bella?

Gryffindor
40%
Hufflepuff
30%
Ravenclaw
23%
Slytherin
8%

Total votes: 40

Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Bella: The Sorting Hat comes to Forks

Post by 24601 »

This idea started over in Edward Cullen #6 and then was moved to Twilight under the Sorting Hat.

Well we thought we'd run some polls.

The Sorting Hat has wandered into Forks.

Where would the Twilight characters end up?

Vote for where you think they should be. Let us know why. We'll summarize the results at the end (no, I don't know when that will be yet.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Bella: The Sorting Hat comes to Forks

Post by Edwards Wheels »

When I try to vote, it says " the submitted form was invalid, try again. I've tried a few times but I always get that reply. Is it because I'm on a mobile device?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

Edwards Wheels wrote:When I try to vote, it says " the submitted form was invalid, try again. I've tried a few times but I always get that reply. Is it because I'm on a mobile device?

I think it is because of the mobile device. Not all forum features work perfectly on Mobile devices. The mobile style is a bit flaky. I need to fix that. Sorry. I will add it to my to do list.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Silver Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Silver Rose »

Well, I'm on my iPod touch so I can't actually vote for one.

But anyway, I choose Hufflepuff because they don't really do much. Like Bella.

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I would have to say Hufflepuff. Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, and non-judgemental.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

OMG, people, Griffyndor! Is this not obvious? :swoon: I could quote all four books extensively to support this, but I shouldn't have to on a forum dedicated to Twilight. But I could point out that she certainly shares that stubborn ability to survive with Harry.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Cayana
Settled in Forks

Post by Cayana »

Really funny polls *grins*
Seeing as Bella is described as accident prone and never really good at anything (besides being a vampire ofcourse) and is so very selfless and caring, I must go with Hufflepuff!
Gochiruzeru
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Gochiruzeru »

Bella strikes me as a total Ravenclaw. She's clearly very well-read, and even though she hates math, she did manage to get into Trigonometry, so she must not be too bad at it! :P
Leah Forever
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah Forever »

I am probably going to get lynched for this, but I think Bella would make the perfect Slytherin.

I don't think she's smart enough for Ravenclaw - I don't think she has any intelligence, logic, or common sense. OK, on a few occasions she does, but not often enough, I think.

I think she's selfish. I think she's very ambitious, very determined... she's everything a Slytherin is. I don't think she's loyal or caring, I don't think she's brave.

The only place I think she would fit is Slytherin.
seahockey
Settled in Forks

Post by seahockey »

Leah Forever wrote:I am probably going to get lynched for this, but I think Bella would make the perfect Slytherin.

I don't think she's smart enough for Ravenclaw - I don't think she has any intelligence, logic, or common sense. OK, on a few occasions she does, but not often enough, I think.

I think she's selfish. I think she's very ambitious, very determined... she's everything a Slytherin is. I don't think she's loyal or caring, I don't think she's brave.

The only place I think she would fit is Slytherin.
I actually quite agree with you.

Let's look at the archetypal Gryffindor girl: Hermione Granger. Hermione and Bella are radically different from each other... I really don't see Bella as a Gryffindor.

Not everyone in Slytherin is "evil." Bella being a "good" person doesn't preclude her from being in Slytherin.

(flame suit on!)