1. What do you think Aro meant when he said to Caius, “Take a moment to ponder, for the justice we intended to deliver no longer applies”?
That they should move on to a different thing to have the Cullens be 'judged'.
2. Were you expecting a more violent confrontation when you began the chapter?
3. Do you think Caius enjoys killing or is genuinely interested in justice?
I think Caius just wanted a fight.
4. Were you surprised by the expansion of Bella’s talent or did you think she would have some other talent when the confrontation with the Volturi actually arrived?
I wasn't surprised, someone had to save the day.
5. How many different ways do you see the chapter’s title, “Bloodlust” applying to the characters and events that take place?
Everyone who wants to fight.