HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Love that smile... just as much as the shoulders. And thanks, I carefully screencapped that to get Kristella's hand pulling him back!
Sorry to, as Ginnie
said, drop off the face of the earth. I have been around though. I am now at this seemingly-optimal point where I am almost caught up on the Lex and almost behind on my actual work. Tomorrow I will have to work, but today I will say hi!
Quick thoughts about that EW cover that looked so odd – the news that it was a rehearsal shot was both relieving and clarifying for me. I am 99% sure that they were in the middle of a honeymoonish kiss when BC interrupted with direction – quite appropriate I’m sure. Look at their body language, though … must have been a fairly decent kiss. Ann Marie
– So happy for you that your panic attacks slacked off, you have not mentioned them again, so I hope they are staying slacked off!Suzan
– Definitely, presenting it to your mom as a romance first is a good idea, and maybe you could add that vampire fans everywhere hate Twilight. With school and flexible programming – it’s tough everywhere. But taking your own road is worth the effort. Go for it! PS - thanks for hosting the party with me! Small party, but really fun.Rachel
– Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I had the talk a few years ago with my oldest – I chickened out and used a book to help. It was pretty helpful though. Where Did I Come From?
is a classic, just right for presenting the idea to young kids truthfully, without overdoing the details or being inappropriate.Desiree
– You are not a quitter – you are a prioritizer. I’ve had to do stuff like that before and it sucks, but it sucks worse to overextend yourself and then waste your time cuz you can’t get the grade. Love the ActionRob pics, thank you! “Easier to understand a frog than a man,” LOL but so true, no matter how long you’ve known him.Tonise
– As a mom of 4 schoolkids, thanx for all you do. I’m sure it’s exhausting, but it sounds like you love it, so I'm glad for that!Marielle
– I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s dad, early 60’s is still pretty young. But I think that life to be lived so I’m happy to hear about your busy social life. Sounds like you got it from your grandfather!Sandy
– Thanx for the link to the Robsessed article. I agree – ogling always wakes me up at work! Caryn
– I wish for a speedy recovery for your cousin. Tell him I thank him for his service, sincerely – what he chose to do is invaluable. So happy for you to go to the BD premiere! My latest Twi-fantasy involves getting fan tickets to the premiere and getting to meet R+K and Stephenie – and not making a complete idiot out of myself. Enjoy it for me and send us a report!Ginnie
– Stay safe! just in case that hurricane swerves again. I loved your Musical Rob pic.
Did I mention that I frequently go into little Twi-trances when listening to “Never Think” over … and over … and over again? Did you get any pix of the Twilight-junior kids at the pool party (that would be funny stuff!)? And finally … let’s clink imaginary glasses … cuz our little ones are back in school. YEAH!Susie
– I love IKEA, I’ll bet you and Sonny Boy had a blast! Looking forward to that in 6 years! I’m sorry for your friend’s taste in literature; you’re right, you can’t share Twilight with a friend who liked it “OK.” But we’re always here for you. NewJen
– Happy Belated Birthday! And what a nice RobDream, like an early present from the universe. Sigh. I never remember my dreams. Stay safe from that hurricane!Amy
– I hope you all are ok after the earthquake! Another crazy week for the planet. BTW, that was an awesome bribe pic. Really.
I take bribes. Can I take the picture?Jaclyn
– Congratulations on having your job be permanent now! What a relief. I’m looking at jobs myself lately. Wish me luck!Christina
– You stay safe from the hurricane too! Glad to hear that your kitty is doing better. “Hump Day bang” – cripes, I think that whenever I hear Hump Day, but I love the way you put it. I was born in the gutter.
Love to all, especially those I missed this week. Now I will make lunches for schoolkids and generally get prepared for tomorrow, before I decide if I will stay up late to catch up on the Gutter board for today.
Glad to see my HH cousins who have been popping in over there. It’s been so much FUN!