Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 am

Well, there are many good moment sin the Film.

The best are from Charlie...most are not even things he says...

in the Hopital, pulling the curtain over...

Bella introducing Edward to Charlie formaly...the Halo and the the shotgun snapping shut "BRING him IN"
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby diane771 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 am

I still crack up when the day Edward starts to talk to Bella in class and he introduces himself
and she says "Are you asking my about the weather?"
and Edward goes "yes I guess I am"
" I don't like any cold, wet...
I still laugh at that and Rob has the face down right when he say I guess I am? I just have a different sense of humor but that cracked me up.
Image
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
User avatar
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 am

diane771 wrote:I still crack up when the day Edward starts to talk to Bella in class and he introduces himself
and she says "Are you asking my about the weather?"
and Edward goes "yes I guess I am"
" I don't like any cold, wet...
I still laugh at that and Rob has the face down right when he say I guess I am? I just have a different sense of humor but that cracked me up.


it was a great scene...My wife always adds a few lines for Bella just after she says "You where gone." The added line are, "you dint call, you didn't write, you did mysapce me or evne text me!" just makes us all bust out laughing... :lol:
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby diane771 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:I still crack up when the day Edward starts to talk to Bella in class and he introduces himself
and she says "Are you asking my about the weather?"
and Edward goes "yes I guess I am"
" I don't like any cold, wet...
I still laugh at that and Rob has the face down right when he say I guess I am? I just have a different sense of humor but that cracked me up.


it was a great scene...My wife always adds a few lines for Bella just after she says "You where gone." The added line are, "you dint call, you didn't write, you did mysapce me or evne text me!" just makes us all bust out laughing... :lol:


Oh that would have been perfect if they would have added that in the audio commentary!! :lol: My cell phone was charging!
Image
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
User avatar
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:19 am

diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:I still crack up when the day Edward starts to talk to Bella in class and he introduces himself
and she says "Are you asking my about the weather?"
and Edward goes "yes I guess I am"
" I don't like any cold, wet...
I still laugh at that and Rob has the face down right when he say I guess I am? I just have a different sense of humor but that cracked me up.


it was a great scene...My wife always adds a few lines for Bella just after she says "You where gone." The added line are, "you dint call, you didn't write, you did mysapce me or evne text me!" just makes us all bust out laughing... :lol:


Oh that would have been perfect if they would have added that in the audio commentary!! :lol: My cell phone was charging!


yah, they could have had so much more fun with it...let there inner child run with it...Fun times...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby Zoe22 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 am

“Isabella Swan: Will you tell me the truth?
Edward Cullen: No, probably not.
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
Isabella Swan: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite.
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy?
Isabella Swan: You're not.”

“Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.”

“Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Isabella Swan: Then don't.”
Zoe22
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 am
Location: UK

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby goldeneyedgirl14 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm

in the movie i love when alice says "dont worry Jasper. You won't hurt her." She says it in a way thats almost sexy and promising something later (oo-la-la) :D but the look Edward gives his family like a "ya'll are freaks, stop embarassing me!" is priceless!!! then when he leads bella away, he looks back and rolls his eyes. then of course Esme:"Clean this up. Now." :lol:
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby Jazz Girl » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:34 pm

goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:in the movie i love when alice says "dont worry Jasper. You won't hurt her." She says it in a way thats almost sexy and promising something later (oo-la-la) :D but the look Edward gives his family like a "ya'll are freaks, stop embarassing me!" is priceless!!! then when he leads bella away, he looks back and rolls his eyes. then of course Esme:"Clean this up. Now." :lol:



Honestly, one of my favorite moments. Edward is so clearly a mortified teenager in that moment. It's perfect!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby sambrad07 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

Edward Cullen
→ Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
sambrad07
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 am
Location: USA

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Postby TopazVampire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 am

These are my favorite quotes ever ever ever ever ever.

Bella: "Look, you gotta give me some answers."
Edward: "Yes... No... To get to the other side... 1.77245..."
Bella: (interrupting) "I don't want to know what the square root of pi is."
Edward: "You knew that?"

LOL! I can just hear him right now - "you KNEW that?" This is when he doesn't know how smart Bella is... because, of course, he's heard so many stupid human thoughts he's pretty much given up hope! And who knew god ol' Edward had a sarcastic side?

-----------------------

Bella: "I'm not scared of you."
Edward: "You REALLY shouldn't have said that."

Ha! Bella's said that how many times? If I were in her place I'd be like, woah, is he going to eat me or what? And then he ends up running with her! What I wouldn't give to be Bella right then...

-----------------------

Bella: "What if they don't like me?"
Edward: "So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you..."

Edward's always putting things into perspective.

-----------------------

And of course, the classic: "Of three things I was absolutely certain. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I wasn't sure how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." It just sums up the whole book just right!
Image
User avatar
TopazVampire
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 am
Location: Forks, WA

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests