1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I did relate to Bella right away because she and I have very similar personalities. She and I like peace and quiet and are both extremely clumsy
. We both go about going to school just to get through it. Also, we don't think much of ourlselves.
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
I thought that Renee was a lot like my friend's mom. She wants the best for her daughter, but she doesn't have the best way to go about it, so Bella has to act on her own and kind of be a parent herself. Charlie, I thought, was a very likable dad character, but not exactly one that you can heavily rely on. He's there, but Bella still has to be the parent in some cases.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
I thought that they were trying to be polite in meeting her, but she wasn't interested in everyone poking and prodding into her life in Phoenix. She's just doesn't want to be noticed.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
I was intrigued just because he acted so differently. I knew right away that he had to be something supernatural, but I didn't know what. So, I thought that he was interesting because I wanted to know more about him.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I thought it was strange because it didn't seem like there was much cause for it. He just seemed to hate a very likable person for an unapparent reason.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
I was hooked to this book in the first few pages lol. I was stil confused, but it made me want to search furthur into the book to find the answers.