Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby corona » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

smitten_by_twilight wrote:
openhome wrote:Yes, practice. Practice and stretching. A good heat source, a good shot of alcohol, a wide port -- that's really all that's needed.


"A wide port"? :blink: Boy, does that skate the edge of PG-13. But yes, that's what I was trying to get across, corona, just Kayla said it first and best.

If anyone wants a new Gutter topic, this one has been running around in my head for weeks: Since cold showers are ineffective or counterproductive, what do overexcited vamp boys do to relax? My top thought, based on Edward's reaction to Bella in the-draft-that-must-not-be-named: Run. Lots.


My bet is that most of them work it off using more productive methods. They just have to be careful when they're newborns, not knowing their own strength.

Edward is the odd-ball in that group. Whatever we might think, I'm sure SM would say that running is all he did.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
User avatar
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: Leah’s hideaway

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby smitten_by_twilight » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:20 am

corona wrote:My bet is that most of them work it off using more productive methods. They just have to be careful when they're newborns, not knowing their own strength.


Oh God ... I am LOLing over here, with my hand over my mouth to not disturb sleeping kiddies. What a critical newborn-sire conversation to have ... "Look, you've got to realize that you are now strong enough to break yourself, so you want to be careful what you do ..." poor newborns without responsible sires :( :lol:
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Image
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
User avatar
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm
Location: Making cinnamon rolls with Edward

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby corona » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 am

*Snicker*

And if something does break off, their maker could just explain to them how to reattach it, and then let them do it themselves.

Could you help me with this?

You've got to be kidding me.
:rant:
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
User avatar
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: Leah’s hideaway

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby marielle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:17 am

Oh my goodness.. I love this thread... honestly...

On the possibility of Jake not being able to make port... I think that maybe there is something to say for that Vampire skin does move... in the book it's descibed as satin over steel... it isn't like stone that is completely solid... so maybe the docking won't be a problem only the passage way into port is very tight and will remain very tight... but I can't imagine Jake having issues with that...

smitten_by_twilight wrote:Carlisle is the only one of the family that I can ever picture being mature enough for this conversation

pfff.... as said, maybe Carlisle will take it some a professional aspect but you have to remove Edward and be able to obliviate Carlisle after that...but being Bella's and Edward's kid I somehow don't think she will be bold enough to ever even ask..

smitten_by_twilight wrote:But for the dog-haters, the thought of Jacob imprinting on an immortal eternal virgin might be cheerful!

Oh yes... the idea made me grin evilly...

corona wrote:my theory is that the Denali part of the story was written before SM really thought about it,

Corona, I honestly think that SM never wanted to think about these issues... and would see read this topic she would blush more than Bella ever has...

corona wrote:*Snicker*
And if something does break off, their maker could just explain to them how to reattach it, and then let them do it themselves.
Could you help me with this?
You've got to be kidding me.

OHH my god!!! this brings up images that aren't suitable for sitting in an office!!! but I have to stump the fun... it's said that normal newborns are too ruled by their thirst to even think about making port...the issue of the bow of the schip breaking off while docking too roughly won't be an issue...

smitten_by_twilight wrote:If anyone wants a new Gutter topic, this one has been running around in my head for weeks: Since cold showers are ineffective or counterproductive, what do overexcited vamp boys do to relax? My top thought, based on Edward's reaction to Bella in the-draft-that-must-not-be-named: Run. Lots.

He ran through the rain.... maybe that was his cold shower!!!
Honestly, Edward was changed as a 17 year old (hormone ruled)... I can't imagine him never explore his ship before he was changed, so I'm sure that he would every now and than manually helped with the disembarking off sailors... though SM never wrote anything about it doesn't mean Edward was a saint...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Image

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
User avatar
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Holland, wishing for forks

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby VolturiGirl » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

marielle wrote:smitten_by_twilight wrote:
If anyone wants a new Gutter topic, this one has been running around in my head for weeks: Since cold showers are ineffective or counterproductive, what do overexcited vamp boys do to relax? My top thought, based on Edward's reaction to Bella in the-draft-that-must-not-be-named: Run. Lots.

He ran through the rain.... maybe that was his cold shower!!!
Honestly, Edward was changed as a 17 year old (hormone ruled)... I can't imagine him never explore his ship before he was changed, so I'm sure that he would every now and than manually helped with the disembarking off sailors... though SM never wrote anything about it doesn't mean Edward was a saint...


Maybe Edward rented a video...??? :twisted: :lol:
Image
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Lexing at work.

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby marielle » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 am

VolturiGirl wrote:Maybe Edward rented a video...???


Nah, he could have been looking through Bella's window...no need for a video...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Image

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
User avatar
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Holland, wishing for forks

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby corona » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:21 am

marielle wrote:
VolturiGirl wrote:Maybe Edward rented a video...???


Nah, he could have been looking through Bella's window...no need for a video...


Hmm, you know he did have oil with him one night to stop the windows from squeaking. I wonder if...
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
User avatar
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: Leah’s hideaway

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby VolturiGirl » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 am

Very true Corona. He did sit in her chair and watch her sleep. Although in the book Edward took his shirt off a lot while in bed with Bella. Maybe he used it to...clean up the pirates??

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Image
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Lexing at work.

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby corona » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm

VolturiGirl wrote:Very true Corona. He did sit in her chair and watch her sleep. Although in the book Edward took his shirt off a lot while in bed with Bella. Maybe he used it to...clean up the pirates??

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]


OMG!!! :o :oops:

You have no idea how much the word 'pirates' looks like another word when you first read that sentence in that context. Switch a couple of letters around and add a 'v' for vampire, and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I swear, that's what I first saw when I read what you had posted.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
User avatar
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: Leah’s hideaway

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Postby marielle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 am

Oh gods... Corona... I would have never had noticed if you haven't pointed that out!!!


I wanted to get back on the thigh and unyielding sea lanes to the habor...
with Alice's case... she was a child when she was put into the Asylum, so it's easy to say that her habor had never been visited before she met Jasper... or do you think there had been pirates that made port with out permission?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Image

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
User avatar
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Holland, wishing for forks

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TwilightFan87 and 6 guests