Click for Forum Rules
Yevon
Settled in Forks

Hello \o/

Post by Yevon »

Hello :c

I want to shortly introduce myself.

How did you pick your screen name?
I don't know if this is best topic to start with, a rather long uninteressting story. As I was much younger I loved to play FinalFantasy a lot, the last part I played was FF-X so that is where my nickname is taken from. It came to my mind at some point where I had to choose a Nick for a Game or Board, ever since most peopel just call me Yevo or Yevon, even most RL friends are used to take this, instead of my unliked firstname ;o.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Again hard to answer short. I enjoy to go to the cinema even for no special movie, just a hobby. It is where I first watched Twilight and I was so excited about this movie, just watched it 4th or 5th times again and I immediately knew I MUST read the books. I have seen so much books become movies and knew the books have to be amazing if that's just the movie I saw. I always hated books which are written from first-person-narrator... and needed some time to get used to it. But just read all 4 books in 2 days of my weekend, I couldn't stop reading or even thinking about it. From there on just read the books over and over again, and find even after the 12th time something new, something i had not seen this way until now.

First I read all four books, I found new moon was the sadest of all and realy depressing. But today I think eclipse is much much more depressing and gloomy than new moon ever was. But netherless all love them all, I can not point out which one I do prefer above an other. Depending on my mood i just prefer to read this or that one ;c

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Hm c_c can't say that either. Guess we all like Bella one way or the other we have read so much of her thoughts, hard to not indentify with her in some way. Based on the books I like Edward the most, but how Jacob (his character) is displayed in the movies, I would take him over anything else.
I like Bella how she "sees" things and her thoughts, but dislike that she trusts no one and often act a bit to selfish.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Leah. Jasper.
I could best sympathize with Leahs fate over any other character, can't realy appreciate her behaviour in the last parts of BD, but that doesn't change anything. I hoped first time reading BD that she would end up with Jacob or even imprinted, but she gets nothing only the memories and regrets of her former relationship.

Jasper for obvious reasons, blond is my absolute weakness :c like his cool, relaxed but reasonable manner and his intense but always flawless realtionship with Alice. He has no need or intention to overdo things or perform a certian role for the sake of an other, like Emmet or Edward sometimes. Neither is he impulsive or sultry (except for his diet problems) like Jacob, or superficial like Mike and stuff. He is perfectionist in some way and put a lot of effort in things he do, a bit introverted even.

What are your hobbies?
Beside reading twilight I love reading in general (further few favourite authors are A. Duma, JK Rowling, C. Paolini, JRR Tolkien, etc. pp.) . If I am not busy with work, twilight or my both chihuahuas (Remus & Cookie) I like to spend my time on cinemas, Poems, drawing, Games (RP/MMO), Languages and such things.

Where are you from?
Should have asked that earlier, that is my excuse and reason for my not-so-nice english, I hope you excuse it. At the moment i am living in germany, Berlin (capital city) with my two "cuddle toys" and my husband, who dislikes twilight alot and always teases me with all this vampire and werewolve stuff, nevertheless fortunately he always accompanies me to all twilight movies on cinema ;c. In my opinion there is nothing like enjoying this film with someone you love, hehe.

How old are you?
Fairly exact a quarter century, but you are only as old as you feel like~

Last but not least, I have read about the forum rules and that of course IM/ChatRoom-slang is not welcome, so just hope you don't mind smilies :banghead:
:write:
You have done a great job with the lexicon-page, and hope you will do it for forever on~ It is just nice that I have not to look anywhere else to be up-to-date with twilight stuff, so well done.

Hmm that is more text than it should be c_c

so long

Yevon
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hello \o/

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you like it here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there! :)
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hello! :wave: Welcome to the Lex!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome