I'm a new member!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella21
Settled in Forks

I'm a new member!

Post by bella21 »

I'm new to the lexicon, I've been coming to see what's new for a few years. I decided to become a member. My name is bella21 and I've been a fan of twilight for a long time. I've read all of stephiene's books, including THE HOST and watched all of the movies, and cannot wait until Breaking Dawn: Part 1 comes to theaters. Though, Ive been wondering about somethings with the movie. I know the cullen's have the family crest in jewelry form. Will Bella be getting something like that in the movie since she'll be part of the family?
Bella21
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: I'm a new member!

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you like it here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
bella21
Settled in Forks

Post by bella21 »

Thank you, how can I make a new topic? lol
Bella21
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

bella21 wrote:Thank you, how can I make a new topic? lol
Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there! :)
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Welcome bella21! :hello:

Hmm, I will be keeping my eyes open for the Cullen crest on Bella, although it may be wiser not to give it to her yet - you usually take off your jewelry during pregnancy in case of weight gain/swelling, and after her change, she could too easily destroy jewelry in a thoughtless moment - say, nighttimes ;) Check out the Breaking Dawn threads, they have been very active!

See you around!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Welcome to the Forum!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~