Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Washingtongirl1991
Settled in Forks

Washingtongirl1991!

Post by Washingtongirl1991 »

How did you pick your screen name?
    I chose my screen name because I have always wanted to go to Washington state, even before I even knew about the Twilight Saga..... it is just so BEAUTIFUL there!!!!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
      I came to first read Twilight in eighth grade when my teacher persuaded me to buy the book.... I had seen the book at a book store that was going on at school and I saw Twilight but was not real sure if I had really wanted to get it until my teacher came by to check up on and see if everything was going alright. I showed her the book and she suggested that I get it saying that I might be a good read....

I got home that same day and started to read the book and have been a fan ever since....

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
        I like Bella because I feel like I can relate to her very well.

But i also like Edward because he is just a true gentlemen.... and I think that is what every girl wants to meet the guy who knows how to treat a girl the way that she should be treated.

Who is your favorite minor character?
          my favorite minor character would have to be Charlie. he is just oblivious to what is going on around him that is is just comical and i just love the way that he takes care and protects Bella the way that he does....

What are your hobbies?
            I love reading and listening to music as well as hanging out with friends..... in general, just enjoying life to the fullest!!!!

Where are you from?
              I am from the United States ofAmerica and reside in the small state of Delaware!

How old are you?
                I am in my early 20's and am loving every second of it.

I am a Undergraduate Sophomore Student in college as well!!!!! i am a Psychology major....
                Tornado
                Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Washingtongirl1991!

Post by Tornado »

Welcome to the Lex! :)
                dazzel21
                Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
                "Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
                ~Team Edward Forever~
                Jestak
                Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Glad to have you here with us.
                "May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
                audreywarenne
                Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
                ~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
                ~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
                Openhome
                Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
                Openhome