I would ask SM:
1. I enjoyed Jacob's POV from BD, but, honestly, why not Edward's? I understand we had to get into Jacob's head, his feelings so we could see/feel the imprinting transformation. I think I may be one of the very few fans that didn't mind that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee.
2. I felt that Edward pretty much disappeared in BD after Isle Esme. He popped up here and there and I understand why, but does she regret spending all that time and effort building Edward and Bella and then *boom* Edward's pretty much gone until the happily ever after, when he was ever present in the rest of the stories? Well, with the exception of NM.
3. Are there any regrets over some portions of the book? Like she wasn't fully satisfied with certain aspects? Was there anything that was cut out that she desperately wished hadn't been?
4. If she were to continue with the series with Jacob and Renesmee, how would she handle the moving around? Eventually they will all have to leave the Pacific Northwest because of Renesmee's ever changing self until she stopped aging. That means Jacob would leave his pack, could he handle that? Would his pack then be absorbed back into Sam's?
This next one kind of ties into the previous one:
5. How would high school be handled for everyone in the future now that they have Renesmee? Would she have to call her parents by their first names? Would she have to go through the process of high school at all? Since Renesmee pretty much changes the dynamic of everything, because Jacob would (probably/most likely) be in tow as well ... would they still keep up the high school charade?
6. If the Cullens wanted to keep anonymity why not move out into the middle of nowhere in the far reaches of Canada or Alaska where there is plenty of wild life and never have to come in contact with humans again and they wouldn't have to hide or do the high school thing anymore?
I know I probably have more, but these are the ones that are circling around in my head at the moment.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will
break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!