Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edwa

Post by marielle »

corona wrote:Name two scenes from the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie (BD1 or BD2) that you are most interested in, and tell us why.
oh there are so many to choose from...
let see...

I really want to see the conversation between Carlisle and Edward about the agreement Bella and Edward made... I think it will be funny to see the talk about the birds and the bees between a 300plus years old fatherly vampire and a 100plus year old teenager vampire...

it would be easy to say the Wedding night because SM deprived us from that but I'll go for the scene between Jacob and Edward when Edward makes the puppie offer.... I could kill Edward for that but i can't wait to see Rob playing the burning man...it will be emotional to say the least...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Marielle, I agree about the Carlisle/Edward conversation. It will be really funny to see how they play that!

I don't know if they'll include the puppy bit. I might be difficult to include it without it seeming a little ... wrong. We'll see.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Name two scenes from the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie (BD1 or BD2) that you are most interested in, and tell us why.

Hmmm.... So I could definitely complain about which bits weren't in the movie that I'd have liked to see, but maybe not everyone has seen it yet?

Soooo.... SPOILER ALERT...I WILL NOW WRITE IN INVISIBLE INK...DO NOT HIGHLIGHT THE EMPTY SPACE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO SPOIL THE MOVIE FOR YOURSELF!!!

Ahh, I love writing in invisible ink... Alrightty, here we go :D

So I really hated that the puppy bit wasn't in the movie... It was one of the funniest things in the second book and I was really looking forward to seeing it. In fact, Edward never even made the offer to let Jacob pro-create with her! That was the whole point of him talking to her!! *sighs*

Another thing that I would've liked to see (though this might be more Team Switzerland of me) is the part where Jacob freaks out after having seen Bella and Edward and the unborn Nessie all as a family... and he takes Edward's Aston Marten ♥ and runs off to the park...

Lastly, there was one thing that really bothered me. While Bella was being changed, Edward never left her side in the books. But of course, in the movie, the directors had to make Edward into this violent young vampire who just HAD to be in the fight. In the books, Jacob was supposed to handle the whole 'I imprinted on Nessie so you can't hurt her' business!!! Edward just stayed by her side and played her the piano... I didn't like that they changed that :(

Alright, now that I'm done complaining, it's time for a new question!! :D

Which Edward scene from BD part 2 are you most excited to see??

I know the last question included part 2, but I felt that since we were getting close to release time, we mostly discussed the first part!! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Renesmee_Bella: Invisible time! I totally agree with you on how they had Edward leave Bella's side during her transformation in the movie. That part is the part that they changed that I hate the most. Edward would not do that. It's because they amped up the wolf action that they did that. It's really kind of annoying! And I wish they showed Edward sitting by Bella's side while they were showing the transformation/venom repairing her body. He should be right there next to her not in another room (Which it looked like to me) or even across the room. I hate when they make changes to his character in the films.

Which Edward scene from BD part 2 are you most excited to see?? I don't know if I can pick just one. I know Carter Burwell has said they at least filmed Edward playing Bella's lullaby. So hopefully that makes it. And I hope they show when Renesmee shows Bella her thoughts for the first time Edward sitting w/Renesmee and singing to her. I really want to see some cute family and Daddyward moments.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow it's been way too long since I've posted here! I'm still a huge Edward fan and that will never change :D lol! I've gotten busy with lots of things outside the Lex so I haven't been able to post on here much!

It's late so I can't properly post and answer the questions that were posted, but I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone :wave:!

Oh yeah and Renesmee_Bella and pennybug84, I agree with what you two are saying about BD, but I'm too lazy and tired right now to post with invisible ink lol! I'll have to reply to the conversation later!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Hands down, it's the First Hunt, right there at the beginning. I know the cottage scene is hot, but there are some dynamics there with that first hunt I really want to see. Edward and Bella, finally as the complete team, the first time out.

Now, two things I'm actually very curious about:

1) The dynamics during the Volturi confrontation. Edward is the primary spokesman for the Cullen side. Edward is just the full adult there, he shows great maturity, I hope they get that right.

2) The final revelation, Edward seeing himself through Bella's eyes. How are they going to do that? Flashbacks? Sounds pretty weak on its face, but I don't know any other way to do it. I think they need to crank up "Tremble for my Beloved" again one final time.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

WOW, been forever and a day since I've posted. Apparently since New Moon was released if my avatar says anything about it. Yikes! Been busy, now I have some free time and going to get comfy here again. WOOT!

There are so many to choose from. I am looking forward to the first hunt, all the Edward/Ness scenes and him being a loving daddy, and they better have it -- when Edward calls Jacob son. That part made me cry when I first read it. *sigh*
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'm looking forward to seeing Edward when he doesn't have to worry about hurting Bella anymore. So it's their first night together after she is turned for me! And the first hunt as well.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When I first read the question (about scene in BD2) I didn't even think about the first hunt. Now that I do think about it, that will be really cool to see. I just wonder how much they'll change from the book. I really hope they show Bella watching Edward hunt. And then Edward having a panic attack watching Bella hunt.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Pennybug -- I've been meaning to tell you for days ... I LOVE your siggy. Simply gorgeous!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!