People who stare

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Re: People who stare

Post by heifergrl1 »

I hate it when I get stared at. It bugs me soooooo much!!! I think that something is wrong with me if people are staring at me. And then if its a guy, I start freaking out because I think that he might start stalking me. I do stare randomly into space tho...and I've often done it towards people and I didn't mean to. Its so embarassing!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

A guy was staring at me once.
So I stared back.
Then he blinked and I was all like "Ha ha , you lose."

sammydk
Settled in Forks

Post by sammydk »

If people stare at me, I might stare back and give them my 'evil-and if eyes could kill'-look, unless it's someone interessting.
I stare sometimes when people - hopefully - don't know it... Again, if it's someone who caught my interest.
It's a bit weird, thinking about it. It depends on my mood as well. These days I'm Sam rather than Samantha, so that doesn't help the staring or the evil-eyes-looks.. I do that a lot.
Sam is my alter ego.
She walks in beauty like the night
Hypnotising the silence with her powers
-Suede, DogManStar, Heroine
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

stair right back.... keep staring.....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It was so freaky, last year in my Spanish class there was this kid who always stares at people!! You'll be doing your work, look up and he's oggling at you. And, he never looks away either! Stare back, and he keeps staring. One time I finished a test and he did not stop looking at me for 5 minutes straight! It was so creepy.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I stare at people alot, but it's not my fault. I suffer from ADD and epilepsy. I normally have Petit Mal seizures which is a quick staring spell, I barely even notice it but if a person doesn't get what I have they think I'm staring them down.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

I quite often stare alot but not really on purpose, I just sort of stare into space day dreaming but although I'm not actually looking at anything in particular my friends are always telling me to stop staring at people etc because they know I don't realise I'm doing it but other people don't :lol:

There's this kid at school who always stares at me though :? He's about 11 and in his first year secondary school (I'm in sixth form) I did peer mentoring last year and so I got asked to help out introducing the new kids to school. He was one of the kids in my group. ALL day he stared at me no matter where I was in the room or where he was, it was really awkward because he's really young and I couldn't really say anything because I was meant to be being friendly and welcoming. But you know when you can just feel peoples eyes on you constantly ?its really creepy...
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

x_mystical_dreams wrote:But you know when you can just feel peoples eyes on you constantly ?its really creepy...
*Shudders* I hate that, I always get that in Health class when I answer a question(except in family life that's when we don't raise our hands what so ever especially me, and of course I'm the one who has to explain "it")
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Urggh, I hate it when people stare, but it's so interesting to see what happens if you stare back at them. Sometimes I stare back when I'm up for it. haha.

Well, last week the creepiest thing happened to me this year. In my Chem class our teacher put us into groups for a project. In our group we were talking about the project and we also went on the computer in front of the classroom. Well, at the end of the class, my friend was like, "Elaine, I need to tell you something at the end of the class, so don't leave, kay?" I was like, "Why?" She just rolled her eyes to the side. So I said, "Sure." So at the end of the class my friend was like, "That guy in our group kept on staring at you the whole time. When I tried to talk to him he would look at you and everytime I looked at him he was like staring at you. When we went to on the computer he'll look at the screen and look back at you." I did noticed that too during class, but I didn't want to point it out because I was scared I was just self conscious, but I'm glad my friend was there to tell me. Also, I did catch him staring at me too. When we went back to our tables from the computer I looked over at him and I saw him looking at me, so I went, "What?" to him. He just smiled and said, "Nothing." This just really really creeps me out, so I made a name for him "creepy guy." Whenever me friends and I talk about him, I call him creepy guy.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

It depends on the type of stare....if it's a mean stare/glare, I stare right back. I avoid any creepy guy stares- just turn my head and ignore it. THEN, there is the "everyone is looking at me stare", for example,speeches, presentations, oh and my wedding,those- I have/had to fight the urge to just turn around and run!! :oops:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.