1. Were you surprised at how undiscouraged Jacob remained, despite Bella’s assertions that she loves only Edward?
No. Jacob is a love sick puppy lol
He will do ANYTHING to try and win Bella back. No matter what it takes.
2. How did you feel about the kiss? Were you shocked like Bella, or did you see it coming?
I kind of saw it coming, but not like that. I didn't think it would be AS forceful, so that kind of shocked me he did it like that. I think he was being a jerk. He was trying to force Bella to want him, and it didn't work.
3. Everyone reacted so differently to the kiss. What did you think about Bella’s reaction? Jacob’s? What about Charlie’s? And how did you think Edward was going to react?
I think Bella was shocked, angry, and saddened by what Jacob did. She knows that he felt this way about her but she is shocked that he actually acted on those feelings. I think she is sad because she knows that she kind of caused this because she knows how he felt about her yet she was still sort of leading him on. She was also REALLY ticked off because he kissed her without her permission. Jacob is happy about it. I don't think he regrets it at all. He still thinks that she is going to realize from the kiss that she wants him and not Edward, so he is happy about it. Charlie I think is happy or atleast doesn't mind that Jake kissed Bella, he is just not happy that he forced himself on her. I think he is amused about Bella punching him though. I seriously thought Edward was going to KILL Jacob, espically when he saw she had broken her hand. I was shocked when he didn't fight Jacob atleast. I figured that he might not have killed him, but he would have given him a good beat down. *sigh* Edward you are truely a gentleman!
4. Did you feel horror at the news of Jasper and Emmett’s bet, as Bella did?
No. I found it amusing. Of course Emmet would do something like this, and Jasper wants to believe that Bella will have a hard time so he isn't the only one with problems keeping to the Cullens way of life.
5. As you read the end of the chapter, what did you think had Bella particularly concerned when she mused, “Was there a human experience I was not willing to give up?”
I had no clue, but after finishing Eclipse and BD, I know now lmao.