Hello, looking in again, it's much more fun to be part of the conversation more often. Not much new in my life, tough day with the kids today, nice walk in the evening. It's nice to use it as time to unwind a little and think about what I'm writing, even if it's little spooky to be walking after dark.
EDIT: Hey, look at that, my first Lexiversary is coming up the same day as Susie's surgery! I'll definitely be thinking of you Susie!Kayla
- Thanks for the warning, now I will know not to panic!Caryn
- Thanks for the welcome back! It looks like you had a good time in Florida. Even without the pic I can see you and Ginnie
at TooJays in my head - my memory of visiting them there is sharp in my head, and I can mentally put in pix I've seen of you to complete it. I'll bet you had fun! Thanks for the link to the Cosmopolis pic. Not only is it an awesome pic
but it really makes me want to read the book before seeing the movie. I'll have to get on that.Kristener
- Thanks for introducing yourself! I'm completely submerged in fanfiction right now, myself, reading and writing and beta'ing - just read some new stuff today. I don't know whether I look forward to moving beyond Twilight fanfic eventually or not, it'll be like the end of an era. Like when I finally stopped re-reading HP, and haven't been able to go back since, even though I still love it. Jaclyn
- I will PM you! Thanks!Lynne
- I am sorry about your uncle's death. It's always a blow to lose family, even if you're not close, you are close to someone who is close, if that makes sense. I hope your mother especially will be all right. I'm glad my little distraction suggestion was useful! It would work for all of us; whenever anything bothers any of us, we just flip through pix until we find one we want to gaze at for a while.marielle
- I hope you had a lovely "lazy day." That is my favorite Bruno Mars song, there are not enough songs out there dedicated to the delight of the lazy day.Raine
- Happy Chinese New Year! The Chinese treats do sound good. Have a blast!Sean
- I hope the volunteering works out well! Good on you for getting out there!
And for future employment, they're always happier to see that you kept yourself busy, than not.Songbird
- Sorry you're ill right before your surgery. When I needed to get over a cold fast for my wedding, I megadosed vitamin C for a few days, until I was better, about 1 250 mg tablet every 4 hours. It doesn't always work, but it doesn't seem to hurt temporarily. I thought it was hysterical that you were toting a block of ice around the city on your bike. Like exercise weights, kind of! I know you won't let your surgery derail your exercise plans, just postpone. If you want, we can be exercise buddies - you nag me, I nag you.Susie
- Hi sweetie!Suzan
- Welcome back honey!
I'm really sorry about your grade, that just sucks after all the work you've put in. But I'm glad to see you're right back in there, working on your credits, so you don't have to quit on your ambitions. Good for you!
Happy Weekend, everyone!