Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!!

I guess this post is on Page 201.

I'm watching carefully because I want to put the HH Birthday List on Page 1 of the new thread.

Surgery Recovery Update - Thanks for all the well-wishes!! The surgery went well yesterday (arthroscopic knee surgery to trim a torn cartilage) and all day yesterday I felt the high of the "wake you up from the anesthesia" medicine. That is some cool stuff, I tell you! I even went to Sonny Boy's Gamelan recital - the culmination of his January Term Indonesian Music and Culture class. It was fabulous! If you want to know what Gamelan is like - here it is - but not my son's group (of course). Although the music is cooperative and community oriented, Sonny did have a highlighted part in one song - he was playing the melody line the whole way through and it was quite exposed. Proud Mama moment! The kids only had 20 hours of instruction, so they did an awesome job.

It's going to be a while before I can walk around a lot, but heck, at least I get to take off my mega ace bandage and bend my knee tomorrow!! AND take a shower too! Whoo hoo!

I'll have to catch up with you when I can spend more time on the computer. For now, It is a little tricky.

Love you all!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hi everybody! Just popped in to wave goodbye to this thread. Nothing's really happening in my world. It rained for 24 hours. I guess that's something? LOL. Anyway, I hope y'all are doing well.

One last goodie before the move.
And this one, too.
Can't forget this!
Okay, now I'm done.

See you all on season 10 of Rob's Halfway House! *waves* :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Oooh, cool, I still get to post in the old thread!

I'm at work at the moment. It's so quiet. I have just been looking at our financial situation and it's not looking bright for the next few months. Although we have a bit in the work account, because we haven't had a lot coming in for the past few months we don't have many more people who owe us for shoots, and we will go through what's in the account within a few pay fortnights. We need some good, high paying work coming in, or I don't know what we'll do. It was this way this time last year, too, and we made it, so I'm hoping it picks up a bit in February, and when this rain passes over. But boy, it's scary to be in this situation! Never run your own business! It's not worth the hassle!

Jaclyn - yes, I'm one of those types who hears phrases like "sheep's stomach" and goes "Ewwww!" My FIL loves lamb's fry, but I wouldn't touch something like that with a ten foot pole! Just the knowledge of what I'm eating would be enough to make me puke! Sorry to hear that you won't be able to see a game at Madison Square Gardens!

Caryn - glad your had a nice luncheon and that it was donated! That's really sweet!

Susie - glad you're doing okay I'll have to have a look at your link later, when I'm not at work! I'm glad your son's recital went so well.

Kristina - thanks for those goodies! :D
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hmmmm.... Will this be the last post of the old thread???
Hi, Y'all! Just dropping by to say a quick hello to my HH Siblings and a final farewell to our House #9!

JACLYN~~I will answer your questions about HH Con, but in the new thread. :D

See Y'all in House #10!!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

The New Halfway House is Open!!!

Here it is