Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Zafrina

Post by bite_me »

Destani wrote:
bite_me wrote:Is there a thread for Senna or Kachiri?
Yes, they each have a thread currently on the second page of Sparkling in the Sun. There hasn't been much discussion on them.
Thanks Destani!
edwardstruelove wrote:
pixiealice wrote:Amazon vampires? This weirded me out a little bit. I guess I relate cold, dark, miserable climates to vampires and the Amazon is anything but!
well it actually COULD work because of the shade from the many trees and also you can't forget the fact that it CONSTANTLY rains, even more than in Forks.
i think it would work really well, not only because of the shade of the trees but that there just aren't that many people to SEE them in the Amazon. (And wouldn't they hunt at night? I would assume that)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

I loved Zafrina even though she was not vegetarian I thought she was really cool. She was also so nice at being friends with Renesmee and stuff. Last but not least when she said to Edward that she would protect Bella during the battle. I totally love her power it's amazing giving illusions I mean how cool is that? :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
MrsTaylorLautner212
Wandering Through Town

Post by MrsTaylorLautner212 »

Zafrina + Irina (+Jasper+Rosalie) = best names in entire series!!
Team Jacob: Because I like my men HOT, ALIVE, and FURRY
My werewolf can beat up your vampire
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

vampirechick101 wrote:I loved Zafrina even though she was not vegetarian I thought she was really cool. She was also so nice at being friends with Renesmee and stuff. Last but not least when she said to Edward that she would protect Bella during the battle. I totally love her power it's amazing giving illusions I mean how cool is that? :D
I agree 100%!!! Zafrina was one tough woman!! 8-)

I like how she was described as being tall, and long - long limbs, long face and nose, I can actually see her as extremely regal in her gait and stance. I love her clothes, too. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
MrsFutureCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsFutureCullen »

I think out of all the vampires that came and visited I have to say that Zafrina had the coolest power. I mean her power must b sooo usueful and I loved when she was interacting with Renesme I found that sooo sweet!!!
What if Im not a superhero....What if Im the bad guy?"
-Edward aka Future Boyfriend
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

Not only does Zafrina have the best powers along wiht Benjaming but to me she seems tough and lethal. Like she won't take anything from anyone if you cross her path
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

I loved Zafrina she was such a stronge woman and her power was incerdibly cool - I would of never come up with that idea.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

Zafrina seems so cool. One thing that I wondered is that would Renesme's gift would turn out like Zafrina's. Zafrina has the power to show any image in your head while Renesme's power is that she can show what she has already seen, her memories basically. It would be a cool if her gift could be done without physical contact like Zafrina and would come in handy in a fight she could blind her opponent. Zafrina seemed pretty sweet although she was described as wild. She formed a tight bond between Renesme and I guess its because they sort of share a gift. It would be nice for her to be mentioned in other books, I personally would like to know more about her... She can sort of be like a mentor to Renesme when she gets older.. Bottom line ZAFRINA IS COOL!
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

Zafrina's power is almost my favorite (behind Edward's, Maggie's and some other ones). i think it would be so cool to show some one whatever you want them to see! I mean if you were describing a dream to some one, they would know exactly what it looked like!
Way cool.
Some say that they can't imagine Amazon Vamps. I can totally picture that!
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I really liked Zafrina. She was definitely one of my favorite new vampires to be introduced in Breaking Dawn. And of course I find her power very interesting. I think that it would be cool to have her power. And I loved the way that she bonded with Nessie.