Roxane

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fancyxface
Settled in Forks

Roxane

Post by fancyxface »

How did you pick your screen name? I've had this screen name pretty much everywhere for a while. It's a nickname someone I adore gave to me and it just kind of stayed since then.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I was at the library, looking for new books to read and I saw the Twilight Saga on a stand. I had seen the first movie a long time before that but I didn't really know anything about Twilight. I decided to give it a try. I bought them all, and started reading when I got home. I went through the four books in less than a week. I had trouble putting it down, even to go eat. I litteraly fell in love with Twilight, and Stephenie. My favorite book has to be the fourth one. So many things happen and I couldn't understand how Stephenie had such a huge imagination.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? They all have something that I like, but in general I would have to say Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character? Honestly, I have trouble finding one. I mean, I love them all very much. I can't choose between Alice and Charlie. They are both so interesting.

What are your hobbies? I enjoy reading beyond ridiculous. If I could live in a library, I'd be the happiest girl on earth. I also love to draw and write. Anything that makes me escape from reality, I like.

Where are you from? I'm from Canada.

How old are you? I'm in my early 20's

Anything else you would like to share.

Actually, there is. It saddens me alot that the saga is over. I wish there were more sequels ( Like the Bree Tanner one ) about all of the Cullens. I know we hear alot of their stories and everything, but I would love to actually live it all through. Carlisle's life, what made him have different opinions than his dad, where he went, how he lived exactly. I'd also love to know about Alice's life. Even if she doesn't remember much, it'd be cool for us to know about it. I would also be thrilled to read about the Volturi. How did they become the Volturi, how everything happened, etc. I loved Twilight so much, I just wish it never stopped.

Also, alot of people think of Twilight as a teenager book. I don't agree with this. I made my mom read the books, a few months ago. At first, she wasn't really interested. But she decided to give it a try, and she absolutely fell in love with it, as much as me. I like that, because now we can spend evenings just talking about it for hours. I think twilight didn't only give us a great story, it also gave us an amazing way to share things with other people, whoever it is.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Roxane

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you like things around here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi and welcome!
Minke
Settled in Forks

Post by Minke »

fancyxface wrote:Anything else you would like to share.

Actually, there is. It saddens me alot that the saga is over. I wish there were more sequels ( Like the Bree Tanner one ) about all of the Cullens. I know we hear alot of their stories and everything, but I would love to actually live it all through. Carlisle's life, what made him have different opinions than his dad, where he went, how he lived exactly. I'd also love to know about Alice's life. Even if she doesn't remember much, it'd be cool for us to know about it. I would also be thrilled to read about the Volturi. How did they become the Volturi, how everything happened, etc. I loved Twilight so much, I just wish it never stopped.
First of all, welcome! :D

And second, I couldn't have said it any better. I'd love to read it from everyone's point of view doesn't matter if I already know the story in the end. But the development of the characters I would definitely read it.

Maybe though....some day....eventually....
Alice: "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
boo
Settled in Forks

Post by boo »

Hi! I'm new here, too. I feel exactly the same about wishing for more and more books. We can always hope... :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~