Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by Jestak »

You're like a shark.
That kind of hurts my feelings a little bit. I'm actually a pretty sensitive guy.
Oh, really?
Once when I was nine years old, I saved the life of a chipmunk.
A chipmunk.
He fell out of our tree and almost died. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't even move. So I built a tiny little splint for his tiny, broken leg. And I carried him around in a BabyBjörn. And all the kids in my neighborhood, they laughed. They made fun of me, they threw rocks at me, but I didn't care. You know why?
Why?
Because all I saw was this little fur ball that needed love.
That's... really sweet.
I know. So next time you wanna call somebody a shark, just remember the chipmunk.

That is from Something Borrowed.

Next:

It's all right, it just happened.
Just happened?
Yeah.
You wear black 'cause you can't find anything else to wear? You found your sound 'cause you can't play no better? You just tried to kiss me because "it just happened?" You should try take credit for something every once in a while, John.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

Jestak wrote:Next:

It's all right, it just happened.
Just happened?
Yeah.
You wear black 'cause you can't find anything else to wear? You found your sound 'cause you can't play no better? You just tried to kiss me because "it just happened?" You should try take credit for something every once in a while, John.
Walk the Line

Next:

G: Who are you?
B: Someone who could love you, that's all. Someone who's forgotten everything else but you.
G: You could love me?
B: I've never seen anything in my life as beautiful as you are.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

G: Who are you?
B: Someone who could love you, that's all. Someone who's forgotten everything else but you.
G: You could love me?
B: I've never seen anything in my life as beautiful as you are.

That is from Grand Hotel

Next (same actress, different movie):

What have you done for mankind?

Not so much for mankind... for womankind, my record isn't quite so bleak.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Ninotchka

Next one:
  • Girl #1: Can I make you a sandwich? The roast turkey is really good!
    Girl #2: On no thanks, I don't eat anything that had a mother.
    Girl #1: Oh. Ok. Egg salad, then?
    Girl #2: Well, eggs are really a chicken abortion, aren't they? I mean, I support a woman's right to choose, but I don't believe anyone asked the chickens beforehand.
    Guy #1: Right on!
    Girl #3: Well, actually, since farmers don't keep roosters, the eggs aren't fertilized, so techically you're just eating a byproduct of the hen's menstrual cycle.
    Guy #1: Well, that- that's certainly appetizing, a hen-period-salad, that's lovely.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Girl #1: Can I make you a sandwich? The roast turkey is really good!
Girl #2: On no thanks, I don't eat anything that had a mother.
Girl #1: Oh. Ok. Egg salad, then?
Girl #2: Well, eggs are really a chicken abortion, aren't they? I mean, I support a woman's right to choose, but I don't believe anyone asked the chickens beforehand.
Guy #1: Right on!
Girl #3: Well, actually, since farmers don't keep roosters, the eggs aren't fertilized, so techically you're just eating a byproduct of the hen's menstrual cycle.
Guy #1: Well, that- that's certainly appetizing, a hen-period-salad, that's lovely.

Ten Inch Hero

Next: The best movie quote EVER!!!

Lord! It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

The Shawshank Redemption

Next:
  • Within this frozen world I'm able to walk freely and unnoticed. Nobody would even know that time has stopped. And when it started back up again, the invisible join would be seamless except for a slight shudder. Not unlike the feeling of somebody walking over your grave.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Within this frozen world I'm able to walk freely and unnoticed. Nobody would even know that time has stopped. And when it started back up again, the invisible join would be seamless except for a slight shudder. Not unlike the feeling of somebody walking over your grave.

That is from Cashback. Haven't watched that one for a while.

Next:

I'm not a killer. I'm just someone who wanted to make things right. Can't I just let myself forget what you've told me? Can't I just let myself forget what you've made me do. You think I just want another puzzle to solve? Another John G. to look for? You're John G. So you can be my John G... Will I lie to myself to be happy? In your case Teddy... yes I will.
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

Jestak wrote:I'm not a killer. I'm just someone who wanted to make things right. Can't I just let myself forget what you've told me? Can't I just let myself forget what you've made me do. You think I just want another puzzle to solve? Another John G. to look for? You're John G. So you can be my John G... Will I lie to myself to be happy? In your case Teddy... yes I will.
Memento

Next:

Man: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were fifty.
Woman: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were kind, so so much for eyes.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Man: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were fifty.
Woman: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were kind, so so much for eyes.

That is from As Good as It Gets.

Next:

"Kidnap For Beginners", Chapter One. Have you even asked for a ransom yet?
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

A Life Less Ordinary.

Next:

• Person 1: ...you've been called the Da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?
    Person 2: Absolutely ridiculous, I don't paint.