My First Summer...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PoisonAngelTears
Settled in Forks

My First Summer...

Post by PoisonAngelTears »

I'm going to introduce myself via Pel's superbly helpful outline.
1.} The reason my screen name is 'PoisonAngelTears,' is...I suppose it's for a certain level of comfort. When I am writing, I have various pen names, but PoisonAngelTears was my very first pseudonym and I feel it suits me better than any of the others.

2.} Oh! How I came to read Twilight? That is a question that always makes me smile. I was in Junior High when I saw the first novel featured in a book order pamphlet. The very brief description fascinated me, and I ordered it immediately. As soon as I finished Twilight, I was eager for another. I was ecstatic when I saw the sequel featured in another book order pamphlet a few months later. I ordered it and devoured the book without any hesitation. As to my favorite novel of the Saga? I have to say that Breaking Dawn is my personal favorite, but I happen to believe that Eclipse may have been the best book.

3.} Well, now, this question isn't loaded at all. I must admit that as I read Eclipse, I felt a certain pride towards Bella's determination to be neutral, and I have been a member of Team Switzerland since Eclipse. So, I believe I favor Isabella over the other two.

4.} Well, if Emmett is considered a minor character, than he certainly is my favorite of the minors, but if he isn't eligible for the status of minor character, then, I may have to break my favorites down by species and group. Eleazar is my favorite Denali, Benjamin is my favorite Egyptian, Peter and Charlotte are tied for favorite nomads, Angela is my second favorite human, Alec is my favorite Guard, Didyme is my favorite Volturi Wife, Quil is my second favorite Shape Shifter, Claire is my favorite imprint, Phil is my favorite innocent, Jenks is my favorite worker, and that should be it.

5.} Ah, hobbies. My favorite hobbies include swimming, writing, reading, singing, dancing, listening to music, meditation, talking with friends, playing video games, roleplaying, and doing research.

6.} I am from the lower end of California.

7.} I am in my teens.

8.} I am an equal opportunist.
May The Muses Ever Be With You
May Your Ink Never Run Dry
May Your Fingers Ever Type True
Sincerely: P.A.T.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: My First Summer...

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Glad to have you join us.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
PoisonAngelTears
Settled in Forks

Thank you, that is very kind of you.
Jestak wrote:Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Glad to have you join us.
JustmeKarin
Settled in Forks

Post by JustmeKarin »

Hello :)
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
PoisonAngelTears
Settled in Forks

Thank you very much~! -curtsies elegantly- It is GREAT to be a part of this.
audreywarenne wrote:Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
PoisonAngelTears
Settled in Forks

Hello~! Nice to meet you.
JustmeKarin wrote:Hello :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there and welcome!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome