Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!!

I’m listening to Toby Keith at my work…the cd a bought in Chicago, I so love it… never thought the metal head in me would accept the country so well…

On the mental and physic health…. I’m still close to a complete nervous breakdown. I still feel shaky and not well… it seems that everything is getting to me this week, yesterday I broke something off my support braces I still wear, which means now I have to look for a dentist that can fix it today or tomorrow because I’m ripping my tongue open on the sharp edges…. I just hate everything my body is throwing at me right now….

I’m looking forward to seeing ComicCon pics of this weekend!!! The web will be tingling with all the goodies…

Anyway, today we are going for our second viewing of the house we really liked but needed a lot of work… I can’t wait to see it again and see if I still like it…

Lynne, after my post I’m off to read your fanfic… I’m curious what you have done to it…

Suzan, yep I’m feeling like I’m getting a burn-out as well, I really need to find a new job quickly. It will help a lot to get something new to focus on. MY mom goes to the Osteopaat as well, she is also really positive about it and I have been looking into that but it’s really expensive in town. Maybe I will just give it try…
How is your project going? Do you still like it?

Amy, thanks for the hug…. Is it strange that I still miss you all so much… I think I need more girl time…Apparently you US girls all married relatively young… I think it’s still more a tradition in the US than here. Most people here only marry so that it easier tax wise and when they have kids… here it doesn’t hold much value anymore.
Yes, for me it’s the same idea with the tattoo. I want one for the HH-con because it’s twilight related and the first time ever I said, I want to go there and I’m going to do it…

Tonise, on your thoughts, my mom can enter my fb account…she can enter everything actually because I use the same password everywhere and she know about you all so I’m sure she’ll let you know would something happen…but heck I worry about you all when you stay away too long from the lex…
Hihihi, “the satan’s visit…” :lol: hihihi never thought of it that way, but yeah, it might be a part of my emotional instability at the moment, an other big factor is the fact that I have to go to the cardiologist next week and I’m so bloody nervous…I haven’t had a good year physically and I’m afraid it will show up in the tests…combined with a body that refuses to co-operate and a job I really hate more and more makes me want to get really drunk and stay in that haze…
Don’t worry, I’m still planning on seeing the world first and visiting your part of the world… and I have many visions of HH-cons over the years…
I’ll try to send you the sh8t load of rain we are getting here!!

Caryn, I’m not sure whom you stole that halo from but you should give it back, it really doesn’t fit your horns and evil smirk, especially confronted with Rob-sex scenes… :lol: ;)
I was sad to here about the jokes that started to be put on the web about Gisela’s death, they were so sick… I’m happy the fandom stood up against it…
I would have tried Yoga, I wanted to start that after my vacation but at the moment I’m happy that I can walk almost pain free, I can’t bend or anything because my leg will hurt like hell…

Sean, maybe you can ask your boss if you can help out co-workers when you don’t have much to do. You might be able to learn from them and take a step on the corporate ladder.

Tracy, I think Kristen is very impressed with Bill’s visual effects… and at the end with cottage scene, she might mean that it’s a really sweet scene with lovely effect…
Uhm, counseling… Actually I’m not good with those people…I have too many things I don’t want to talk about, I’m very closed about certain parts in my life and counselors always dig there. I tried it once after I got out of the hospital, it just wasn’t a success. Normally I just let it build up, have a break down and crying fit, have a drink after that and the next day everything relaxes and I make decisions about how to change my life for the better.

Alright, I have been typing for 45 minutes already… I need to get work done…
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hello HH Siblings!!!

Just a drop by post. I just want to ask what time is the BD2 Comic Con livestream??? I've sync my local time with San Diego (pacific time??), dang, I'm so confused :banghead: . I've read on Robsessed that it's around 11am PT, convert to my time that's +15 hours. It's past 9pm here in Manila and I've set my alarm clock at around 2am. I hope I get this right, but if someone has a more accurate info I''ll really appreciate it ;) .

Sorry no decent post. I'm off to bed so I can wake up when my alarm goes on. :wave:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Y'all! Just a check-in post today! It's poker night with my Epicans, and I really would like to do a bit of writing before time to get ready to go. When one sleeps until 10 a.m., the day seems to slip away quickly! *Sigh!* I sooooo love summer!!
Have a great day! I'll be back to check out ComicCon stuff either tonight or in the morning! :wave:
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I'm not watching the livestream because I'm painting my son's bedroom.....
but see how adorable they are? :D.

They all three look great, and yay for MTV's Josh Horowitz!

Raine~ I think the livestream started at 1 p.m. Eastern time in the U.S.

I'll check back in later today. :wave:
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

We are fanatically posting everything on fb.... I'm make a recap tomorrow here...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I know Comic Con stuff is happening as we speak and I've been looking at some of your posts on FB, but I will probably not have time to look at anything properly until this afternoon, as I work for Rochelle today, so I won't be free to look extensively until about 4.00pm, that's nine hours away! :( Oh well, hopefully by then people will have posted a lot on youtube.

marielle - I'm sorry to hear that things are so hard for you at the moment. I hope it gets better soon. :hug: Hope you enjoy the fanfic!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've sort of kept up with the comic con stuff: Kristen and Rob, in the transcripts had some intelligent things to say about Bella and Edward and BD2. And of course, I saw the photos of Kristen and I got into the the conversation as the HH Facebook about her "apparent" physical change. I'm gonna try and keep this PG rated, but Kristen has been "like that" since 2010, and especially since last summer since the GQ and Glamour photo shoots. We have to remember that last year at Comic Con that Kristen wore a sheer, tight-fitting T-shirt there, too, and in Paris in Feb and Cannes that Kristen also had a tight-fitting, sheer black tank top that showed herself off a bit, too (on each occasion, Kristen was wearing a bra, so at least the really naughty stuff wasn't showing), and then there's the red Cannes dress that left little to the imagination as to what K had going on "upstairs". I just think that it's Kristen's shirt and her posture that have made the biggest changes, as it seems that Kristen is more buxom and shapely overall when she's standing up straight.

Of course, she's been working out for Cali, but it was about this time last year that Kristen started working out for SWATH, and I think that Kristen is using her work out stuff as an anti-smoking aid, too. As in if she's feeling stressed, she'll go for a run or swim instead of grab a cigarette. So I don't think that much has changed with Kristen physically, but she has been working out, and she's been a ton more confident the past year or so, too, so no need for slouching so much.

That being said, it was clear in at least one photo that Rob was checking Kristen out, as Amy pointed out at the HH page, and I wouldn't want to be driving or working with hazardous materials if Kristen walked by me. She makes a T-shirt and jeans look hot, just imaging her in that miniskirt and tight T-shirt, and heels. But as far as Kristen's physical changes, I notice when she wears nail polish (which it seems that she wasn't today, if you'd like to know that fact), so it shouldn't be much of a surprise when I see other, more noticeable physical changes on her, and she's been largely the same as far as bust size since at least early 2010, it's just that she doesn't show that stuff off very much, especially when she's not working and tries to look a certain way.

As for me, I have some VG stuff to play later, as well as look up some photos and download them. And also, Ann Marie, Marielle, and Caryn, if you're into vintage car racing, there's photos of a vintage race called the Le Mans Classic held every couple of years on the Circuit de la Sarthe where the 24 Hours of Le Mans is held. These photos and a report on the event are at http://www.ultimatecarpage.com.

I'm also fighting a minor infection right now, too, but I don't think that it had anything to do with my work deal the other day when I got sick, and it's nothing major, either. And I've commented at the "Baking" thread, too, for those of you interested in that topic. Also, I have some grocery shopping and a trip to the library planned for tomorrow, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Holy Mother of all!!!!
What a way to finish the week!!!!!!!

I’m still buzzing from everything I have seen from ComicCon… it was epic… I really hated that I had to go to bed… and I haven’t been on fb yet…I’ll do that when I get home because I think I’ll need some alone time to drool and whimper…

But man I love ComicCom!!!!

I’m going to watch the vids all later today… I can barely wait but my computer at doesn’t have a sound system so it would be a shame not to hear Rob’s voice…

I even had a major Rob dream… or rather Robward… I dreamed that my emotional unstable self had a break down and that Edward was there to hold me and make me forget all that is wrong…

Holy crap, that looks hot!!!

What I notice from all the pics is that Rob and Kris are constantly together… You don’t see them far apart… I think it’s the first time that they are at ComicCon really together…

Alright, just some on my life

Yesterday we went to watch that house for the second time… the project only seems more daunting… it really is a lot of work… I don’t mind working on a house, especially with that much potential but I’m really afraid it’s going to cost more than I’m willing to pay for it…Monday we are going to have a look at two houses that are already done up quite a bit so maybe that will give us some answers.

Raine, did you get to bed at all???

Lynne, I loved your fanfic!!! It’s really good. It just has one major issue……it isn’t finished yet. I hate waiting for a good fanfic to get finished. I love how you did Edward and Aro’s thoughts…

Sean, I didn’t get to see the end of the discussion I started about Kris’s change in appearance I think I saw… I think Lynne was right that it probably was due to her stopping smoking. Her face looked rounder and much healthier… and maybe it was the undergarment and t-shirt but she is normally quite petit on the top and it just looked bigger…not that she doesn’t look good… I’m ff-ing jealous of her body…I just hoped that maybe… some rumors were right…

Does anyone know if sneakpeeks have been shown??? Normally they do that and than we have to wait for ages to see them… I was hoping we might get a clip or two…

Oh well, it's time to get to work...

:wave:

Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Marielle: We mostly keep talking about Kristen's bust size and how if she's like a 28-32B that she would be able to cover that stuff with with moderately loose clothing--and of course, we had over 40 comments and no one perved out, including me, since I'm the only guy who posts over there. Besides, I perve over more in private with Kristen than her breasts--and at least unlike Rob I can keep it to myself in public ;) Yeah, I saw the photo of Rob looking at Kristen and checking out her butt. I would, too, but with Rob, it's so obvious that he's checkin' Kristen out, and I think that Rob knows how we talk about that stuff and it's almost like he's toying with us.

You check out that website I linked? If you'd like to watch the highlights of the actual 24 Hours of Le Mans this year, there's videos at Dailymotion and the ACO's official page ( lemans.org ), but they're sort of buried on their website, and it's easier on Dailymotion if you can stand ads at the start of every video.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

[Copied from the Facebook Group] Okay, so I logged on to the Lex yesterday, actually typed up a post--even did it in Word-- and then... THEN, my new laptop decided it was time to restart to install some updates. I had Word open and was typing, had several internet windows open and an MP3 file playing! How is that restarting when the computer is NOT being used!! Fr%&*ing Windows 7!!!
Anyway...

Hi. I miss you all. ;)