Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dromeosaur
Settled in Forks

Dromeosaur cometh

Post by Dromeosaur »

How did you pick your screen name?

Dromeosaurids is the scientific name for the theropod dinosaur family Dromeosauridae, or as they are frequently called in popular media, Raptors. As with many dinosaur families, the group is named after the first well known member to be discovered (Tyranosauridae, Stegosauridae, Ceratopsians; etc.); which in this case was the Late Cretaceous North American 'raptor', Dromeosaurus falculus

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Read the books before the movies. I'm into horror fiction, so when I happened to overhear this popular vampire book called Twilight I decided to look into it. As for favorites ehhh.... Can't really say I have one, though aside from the infamous 'sparkling' scene, didn't mind the first one

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

eeeeeeh.......hm.........*Jepardy music* ....

Who is your favorite minor character?

That poor tree that got uprooted

What are your hobbies?

Paleontology, Zoology, Gaming, Some Sci-Fi, Horror/Slasher films, My Little Pony, Diving, Disney, people who are honest to me even if what they have to say is negative; I'm also a moderator at some Forums I enjoy

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

Was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I currently live in a forested area of Florida (the state isn't just beaches and cities after all, lot of dense woodlands)

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

Eh, I'm not afraid of exact numbers, I'm 20

What gender are you?

Male

Anything else you would like to share

In all honesty, Twilight isn't my favorite series. I don't think its the s*** fest some make it out to be, though some part of the series seriously had me scratching my head.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Dromeosaur cometh

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. ;wave: Hope you enjoy it here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Welcome to the Lex :wave:
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM