Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Jaclyn and Susie: I'm getting used to it, but it's still a bit awkward being there and with the work load varying so much.

Susie: I'm afraid that we'll have to agree to disagree about Kristen and her alleged "boob job". At Cannes, especially at the airport with that black top and her red dress for Cosmopolis, and photos of her wearing see though shirts from '10, I'd have to say that Kristen has had nothing done and things filled out since around the time she turned 20--I think that "presentation" is key here ;). Besides, I'm a guy, and I'd notice stuff like that :twisted:

Everyone: As far as the crap that's bothered me, I don't read the news papers and crap like that, but I have a friend who works for one, and Jami often reports stuff on her Facebook page about her stories. BTW, that murderer is yet to be found, and now US Marshalls are after him, too. I just know that this is gonna end badly--for him. I'm indifferent about what happens to him--being arrested, shot, put in prison, killed in prison, sentenced to death--but I'll tell you this Rach, he'd better hope that whoever catches him shows some mercy, and that some private citizen who is armed doesn't confront him and take advantage of Ohio being a stand your ground state, and that the police or government agents get to him before a vigilante does.

But Jami isn't a jaded person--she doesn't necessarily chose the stories that she writes about, and just does their job, and she's got a pretty good take on how Kristen and Rob have handled fame so far, and she also writes lifestyle and modeling columns and stuff, too, so it's not all bad, but it's still an unfortunate part of her job.

In general, today was a much better day, but it had it's strange moments, too. I got up feeling hot, sticky and sick, because it was very tropical outside, and I didn't have air blowing on me, so that explains why I got up feeling that way. Then I got drenched trying to get into work--they have a door bell system at the main entrance, and someone has to answer it, so I had to have my brother bring me a change of clothes to work after I got in from the downpour. I wish that our car was newer, so we could have a nav system in it that can maybe show weather radars. At least now next time that stuff happens, there's now a alternative entrance I can use. But once that got out of the way, I had a pretty good day.

I still feel a bit weird at work and it's probably something that won't completely wear off, and a lot of that is because I'm not a social person. I worked at the library for over 2 years and I still didn't socialize well with people. It's getting better, but I have a ways to go.

As far as sleep, I can, if I have to or really want to, go with a couple of hours of sleep, but I usually reserve that for one weekend in June each year. The rest of the time, I try and get a decent amount of sleep. But I'm kinda weird at times--there's been days where all I wanted to do is sleep, but I've also had days where I couldn't force myself to sleep and adrenaline kept me up. At least I haven't had many swings like that recently, and thank god for that.

Now, I'm gonna have some fun with some salacious bullcrap

First off, some tabloid site that a friend of mine put a link to on her Facebook page say that someone's coming out with a book about Kristen and Rob and their love life. It basically says stuff like Rob used Nikki to break Kristen and Mike up and the fact that they were in an open relationship and that they lost control of themselves while filming love scenes in the BD films. I don't really find any of that to be believable, except for the BD sex scenes deal, but that's just my mind in the gutter :P

It to me just reads like really bad fan fiction--more on that soon--which it probably is. It just reads like someone who wants to exploit Kristen and Rob's fame to make money be perpetuating tabloid rumors. And that's what I suspect this person used to gather his/her sources. Everything that I read seems to be gleaned from rag mags. This sounds like someone who wants to be a parasite like a lot of others involved in H'wood. Who the hell is this person to say this. It's like the old Wendy's Commercial "where's the beef?" I'm asking this now about this proposed book.

I mean, anything is more honorable than being a friggin' parasite. How about write a story, volunteer in the community. Or hell, get a friggin' You Tube Channel? Lia Gocer (lead singer, lyricist, and pianist for Fallen One) already achieved a bit of local celebrity in Holland because of her You Tube page where she sings covers of popular songs. James Rolfe and Kyle Myers (the Angry Video Game Nerd and FPSRussia, respectively) are celebs because of their You Tub pages, where James plays an angry, foul mouth nerd obsessed with video games and a Soviet-loving Russian immigrant obsessed with firearms and explosives (though Kyle originally did video game reviews and player reviews for the Call of Duty games). This book just sounds like someone trying to get rich quick with crappy fan fiction. It's like, meh :P

And speaking of crappy fan fiction, how does everyone here feel about 50 Shades of Grey? I don't like it, and I can tell you why I don't, and it just seems like a smarmy BDSM novel, and I'm not into BDSM and that stuff. I know that 50 Shades was originally Twilight fan fiction, and all that E.L. James did was change Bella and Edward to Ana and Christian to get it published as original material. That's a piss off for me, too, as well as Ana being a the exact opposite of things that I like about Bella, and the same goes for Christian.

Masters of the Universe as fan fiction didn't do anything for me, so what is so great about 50 Shades? I'd rather be in an Me-109 over Germany in 1944 or '45 and looking down the barrel of 6 or 8 .50 calibers of death :P Getting me to like this is like leaving an enemy or ours at Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson AFB and hoping that they'd get killed by the aliens that supposedly inhabit an underground base at Wright-Patterson. Aliens don't exist, so why go thought he trouble? As for Ana and Christian, I'd love to leave them at Hangar 18 if the events of the manga Bio-Booster Armor Guyver were real. And if that was so, then they should also thank god that Bella and Edward aren't real, either, because, as vampires, I believe that Bella and Edward have the power to destroy about anything in the Guyver manga and cartoons. So if they wanna destroy Ana and Christian, well, we know who'd win that battle :twisted:

But in either case, it rings of "how hard is the crap to do", or, as Jeremy Clarkson puts it on Top Gear, "how hard can it be". I mean, I have some pretty salacious stuff that I think about Kristen and Rob, as well as Bella and Edward, but those are my fantasies. And just as a joke, I can make up some pretty outlandish stuff, but I don't take it as fact. But I do think that the dynamic between Kristen and Rob vs Bella and Edward does blur the lines between reality and fiction a bit, but not so much that you and I and most people can't disassociate the two. And besides, there's a reason why this stuff is called fan fiction, and that's because it's fiction that fans made up. I love it, but when you think that same thing in real life, that's crossing the line into lunacy for me.

As you can tell, I'm bit high on endorphins right now. I now know that I'm supposed to get paid on Friday or Monday. Only problem is that I don't know if it's half or full pay, but in either case, to a large degree, the money will be spent before I get it because of my budget. I plan on dumping a large amount of my first few checks into my savings account. I'm also down to my last $3 on my food card, so I have to use most of what's left for groceries. The reason for the savings account deal is mostly an emergency fund or to save up for stuff that I or someone else may want or need. But at least I should know more tomorrow when I call Suzanne.

But either way, I'll collect my books from the library on Friday and I'll at least have time over the weekend to read them. I hope that you'll do well on your own in Seattle once you move there, and I hope that you won't miss people like your mom and Leah too much, but then again, you all probably know how to talk online and stuff like that, so I'm not too worried about that :) BTW, strangely, I was reading my book about the Olympic Peninsula during downtime today, and there's a city not too far away from Forks called Cosmopolis. Coincidence, I know, but I couldn't help but to notice :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

I finally finished reading the 3rd book in the Fifty Shades trilogy (revamp of MOTU). I'd mentioned on Facebook how reading about Christian and Ana having sex on every available surface, every five or six pages had actually grown quite tiresome. :roll: The author included two brief chapters at the end of the book which were actually Christian's (aka Edward's) point of view of meeting Ana (aka Bella) for the first time and being instantly smitten with her. Because Edward's point of view is nearly always better, these two chapters were probably my favorite of the entire Fifty Shades series.

Potential HH Con in Nashville~ I'd love to be a part of this and am happy to help with planning in any way I can, as I live about a 1/2 hour from Nashville, in Franklin, TN. I'll plan to take off work that Friday, but will probably need to work Thursday instead, especially since I'll be missing several days of work the next week when we travel to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my working on Thursday means I probably won't be available to help with airport transportation for anyone who arrives on Thursday. A couple of other things to consider...

1) The Twilight movie events sponsored by the Lexicon have actually taken place at a movie theater in Cool Springs, which is closer to Franklin (where I live), and about a 20 minute drive from Nashville. I think there was some mention in the past of a potential Thursday evening showing of BD Part 2 prior to the midnight premiere, but I haven't heard anything about this recently.
2) Nashville does not have any sort of reliable public transportation system.
3)Walking around certain parts of the city of Nashville can be fun, but it would probably be beneficial for at least one person to rent a car. Much of the fun stuff to do would be more spread out than in Chicago, where so much was within walking distance or a short cab ride away.
4) The airport itself is not really located close to any great hotels, restaurants, or shopping, and is probably a ten or fifteen minute drive from the downtown Nashville area, and a minimum of thirty minutes away from the Cool Springs area mentioned above, depending upon traffic. Susie and Tonise stayed in the Cool Springs area when they visited me last year.

Brenda~ Sorry that things are so crazy busy at work, and I hope you're not letting your employer take advantage of your hard work and diligence. We look forward to hearing more from you when things settle down a bit.

Missp~ I'm so glad to hear that your Momma's myelogram went smoothly and we'll keep fingers crossed that she ends up requiring the least invasive surgical procedure possible. It sounds as if you're very organized for your beach trip with a few fun new items for your wardrobe. Can you believe that just one short month ago we were gearing up for HH Con in Chicago? :shock: That's wonderful news that your uncle has responded so well to his treatment, and we'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers for continued recovery.

Lynne~ Congrats to your little man on his special birthday, and hope he's enjoyed celebrating this milestone!

Suzan~ Were those scenes from the Benjamin Button movie? I see what you mean about the comparison of Rob to Brad Pitt, and agree that Brad is one of those actors who's more than just a pretty face, just like our boy. :D

Susie~ There's just something about those forearms, isn't there? They seem masculine, protective, strong..... :swoon: I just can't picture Kristen having any kind of plastic surgery or "enhancement", and she seems like the kind of person who would thumb her nose (or flash her middle finger) at any project or movie that might involve something similar...but who knows?
Have a wonderful and relaxing trip with your friend Mary this weekend!

Jaclyn~ It's great so see you posting here again with some regularity. We know how busy things have been for you with the new husband and the new job. :D I hope you had fun at the pub quiz, and wish you could send some of that rain our way.

Caryn~ I'm probably one of the few people in the world who hasn't seen The Princess Bride :blush: , and need to rectify that soon. See my thoughts above regarding a HH Con in Nashville this November. As I said, I'm happy to help with planning and whatever, in any way I can, as I live about a half hour from Nashville. But I also think I'll be at a little bit of a disadvantage living close by, kind of like Sandy was in Chicago. Because hubs and the kids are here, I won't be able to fully shrug off Mom duty for the entire weekend, but I'll spend as much time with all of you as I can. ;) Would you plan on driving or flying here? I'd mentioned above how helpful it would be if someone else had a car, as things people might be interested in doing or seeing are more spread out than in Chicago. Susie and Tonise actually stayed in Cool Springs, which is closer to shopping and such. We hung out around that area, visited Cheekwood Botanical Gardens (per Susie's request ;) ) and spent time in Franklin, which is a cute little historical town with some fun shops and restaurants. There's also Civil War historical sites in Franklin, the Ryman Auditorium and Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville for the music buff, some quirky and fun shops, restaurants, and hang-outs in the Nashville area.....but it all depends upon how much time we would want to spend together visiting and watching the movie(s), versus sightseeing and the like.

Marielle~ Sorry you're still feeling a bit out of sorts, and hope your fun weekend can be part of the cure for what ails you. Try not to worry too much about your doctor's appointment. I agree with Susie, and thought you looked great when we met in Chicago. ;) Good luck with the continued house hunting. It's such a huge decision but it sounds as if you and your bf are carefully considering all the pros and cons, and not making any hasty decisions.

Sean~ I agree with you.....Star Magazine is CRAP! :lol: Hope your work situation improves and you feel a little more comfortable. It always takes time to get to know others in a work setting, especially when you're the only "newbie".

Songbird~ It's good to hear from you again. It's sometimes more difficult for me to post in the summer too, as the kids are home from school and we're not on as regular a schedule. Hope the dishwasher can be fixed properly, and soon!
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Tonise - I'm glad your mother's surgery went well. Have a great time at the beach!

Sean - I'm not that fond of 50 Shades, although I haven't read it all, so I probably can't judge accurately. I read the first chapter and there were three phrases to describe Christian that were lifted directly from Twilight, where they were used to describe Edward. I also found Christian far more predatory than Edward was, and Edward was a vampire! Oh well.

Tracy - yes, he had a great day.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

Yay, it’s almost weekend…
I’m really looking forward to this weekend but I won’t be much around here I think. I’ll try to drop by at least ones but other wise maybe fb will be working…

And I think I’ll be missing the move to a new thread as well…will somebody make sure the list and birthday calendar is moved with us… I’m looking forward to the christening of the thread… we have to do better than last time…

Lynne, if the doc gives his thumbs up than I’m sure this weekend will be awesome.

Sean, it’s funny that a lot of magazines are talking about Kris’s boobs and how she has it done with surgery while we fan all are pointing to a natural (or lingerie) cause…

Caryn, I have been trying and trying to blow the rain to the west but it isn’t working…. The weather is so bad here… but next week we will get our summer back.
Hihi, some how that image of Rob on the sofa jumping up and down would seriously make me vomit…however I think that you are right about the Cannes after-party pics and clips… As much as I hate the fact that their privacy is seriously ignored I loved to see them like that!

Jaclyn, I’m not fussed about a breed or type of kitten, I just don’t want a kitten from a bad breeder. I prefer to get one from the animal shelter. However my boyfriend is a bit more picky about it… He wants a blue British short hair. They are really cute but I think I prefer a blue taby.
With the house we went to see last the garden wasn’t that small for an in-the-center-of-the-town house but we have already seen bigger ones and my bf is worried that if we settle for a smaller one I would want to move again in 5 years time…so we are waiting for a bigger garden. I think we can compromise on other things as long as the location, garden and size are good…

Susie, sadly I don’t always feel that healthy. I’m very good at hiding when I feel bad. However in Chicago to heat just made me feel so much better and relaxed. I actually felt good…I like your thoughts on my depression issues… I think you are right, I do feel at my best when I’m around friends, even if it’s all of use going crazy on fb…hmmm… I really have to see if I can cooperate this into my life…
With the house, we aren’t looking in a specific neighborhood, just where there is a lot of nature around. That’s a non-negotiable. There has to be space and parks around. Besides that we are just looking for a house that feels like a home, or that we could really make into our home…
Have fun with your friend!!!

Suzan… Ohhhh you watched Meet Joe Black!!! I love that movie!!!
Uhm… no I don’t think Rob is the new Brad. Honestly I think that you can’t compare him to many actors but maybe closets is Gary Oldman, he plays movies he loves, blockbuster or not, he plays weird characters and many serious roles… and not to forget he is sexy as hell…

Tonise, stop making me jealous!!!!!!! I want to come to Nashville too….*pout*…

Tracy, hihi, I love reading your thoughts on Fifty… Because we know it as a Twilight fanfic it’s hard not to think Bella and Edward while you read it...

Alright the boss is here already… need to get working!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

My goodness - we've reached 200 pages already??? How did that happen?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

New Kristen and Rob photos at Robstenation.

Rob was caught out in LA twice in the same day, Kristen is doing a photoshoot for British Vogue, and some old photos of Kristen taken earlier this year were released--it was just Kristen mostly sitting in a chair in a black top, grey mini-skirt, and she had her legs and toosies out. If Rob was there: :swoon: If I was there: :swoon:

Judging by the color of K's nail polish and how dark her hair looked, I think that these might be Elle outtakes, or taken before, during, or shortly after the Paris Fashion Show stuff. But she's being really hot without trying, but those legs and barefeet do crank up the hotness factor, at least for me :twisted: She just looks like she was working and wearing heels all day and she just casually kicked them off or pried them off and threw them in some distant corner. I just find it very hot when a woman like Kristen or any other beautiful woman does that, and Kristen being barefoot makes me feel like she's relaxed and free spirited, and to me, there's not much that's more attractive in a woman than that.

Link to photos:

http://robstenation.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... shoot.html

Tomorrow, I'll be going to pick up some books at the library and hopefully collect my pay check and celebrate with a pizza, though after that I have to be careful with what I spend, especially if it's a small check.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Well....I made it before the move to the new thread! :D Though I've not much to say since it's been over 20 pages since I posted, and I'm a little bit too tired to try reading through all that for the moment.

I miss you all so much though, especially since Chicago! But after missions were over - which went pretty well, and I got to see some of the smaller areas just outside Chicago, as well as go to a Japanese market!!! - I had to start really getting into my studies for my exams that I took today. And as soon as I get the results from that in 2-3 weeks, I'll be able to get a job somewhere. :)

As for talks about Nashville, I'd love to go. But things are tight money-wise here right now after my Chicago trips, so as of now I'd be a maybe. It all depends on if I passed my exam, and if I can get a job quickly. If I get my results when I should, I'd have three weeks of working in August (that's if I'm hired straight away) and then September and October to work as well to save money for the trip. So..as long as things go well, I should be able to go. Though this time I'd definitely be driving down. :)

Marielle~EUROPE! I'll definitely have to make sure I save enough for that - even with college expenses, I WILL make sure I go. And no. 4th of July traffic isn't horrible. It's the two to three days before and after that have terrible traffic.

Also...because I am a lame-o I missed the BD CC panel this year. As it is, it's been a pain in the rear trying to get video of the other panels - I still haven't found anything for Iron Man 3 other than RDJ Tony Stark's entrance to the panel. So if any of you lovelies happen to have a link to a full version of the panel, I will give you puppies and brownies and sunshine and rainbows. ;)

*waits patiently for new thread to appear*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Well, it looks to me like no one wants to reach page 200, so I thought I'd just post and see if it happened!

... Nope!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I've been kinda out of the loop because of a power outage this morning that lasted several hours, and I've run errands most of the time that I've been up today. But it is tragic, but to me, it brings up who should handle firearms and who shouldn't.

This sort of reminds me of the North Hollywood Bank Robbery shoot out, where the guys had full auto AK-47s and M-16/AR-15 rifles, and also were wearing 40 lbs of Kevlar body armor. Full automatic firearms and explosives are considered to be destructive devices under the National Firearms Act, and are supposed to be regulated by the ATF.

I don't think that it's and issue of laws as much as it is people being vigilant over who should have an eye kept on them. And I'm saying this for three reasons. One, in a lot of these crimes, if existing laws were properly enforced and law enforcement informed, the crime wouldn't have happened. Like 9/11, if the things that were setting off alarm bells were looked into to, the guys who hijacked those planes could've been stopped before the 9/11 attacks happened. Two, I don't think that more or less laws will help, and it's more of a culture things. Several European countries have much higher crime rates than America does in spite of restrictive firearms laws, while Switzerland has one of the lowest crime rate percentages in the world, and the average Swiss adult has 4-5 handguns to his or her name, and a couple of rifles or shotguns, though most of these are vintage or hunting/target shooting guns. I believe that it's much more of a culture issue. All able bodied Swiss males at the age of 18 have to enlist in one of Switzerland's armed forces, and remain in the reserve until the age of 60. Switzerland has a huge gun culture for sure, but that culture also includes education and how to use and handled firearms properly. That's something that seems to be lost here on some people in the US, and firearms safety is the hallmark course of introduction to any marksmanship class. It's like in Japan with all the porn and stuff over there, but oddly, statistically you're more likely to get raped and murdered in the US and most European countries than in Japan. It all about knowing how this stuff works and knowing right from wrong, which with violence in general is a big problem in this country and much of the world.

And third, and here's the bit one, when someone wants to do evil, they're not gonna give a damn what laws they break! That's the one failing of laws, that someone finds a way to circumvent them, or flat out break them. That's the issue that I and others have with 50 Shades of Grey, that E.L. James tried to circumvent Steph's copyright, which is illegal, or course. It's also illegal in all 50 states, last time I checked, to just randomly shoot a crap load of people for no good reason.

In fact, its part of the NFA that someone suspected of severe mental problems can't legally own a firearm until it's verified that they are legally sane. So I'd have to say that someone was perhaps sleeping on the job as far as the background check went. But that's the thing, too, that so many seemingly normal people are people with an agenda who are hiding in plain sight. That's what that former Marine told my friend Jami about that killer on the loose in Columbus, that it seems that he was trying to hide in plain sight. I do think that sometimes people get so paranoid about hidden threats that we ignore those that are standing right in front of us. It's like foreign terrorist. Yes, they can be a huge threat, but no more so than our own people who want to do harm who are hiding in plain sight.

But then again, we can't live in fear of this stuff happening, because it's like a deal of you don't wanna get in a car accident, don't drive, don't wanna trip, don't walk, don't want anything to happen, stay home, and even there, you're not safe from some random freak event, either. It sad, and it seems that they system failed, but at the same time, you can't stop every person who wants to do harm from completing his mission, and Adolf Hitler was one of the people who really grasped that, and that no matter how well your protect yourself, chance and fate are your two biggest allies and enemies. However, I do feel that education about firearms and violent attacks and understanding the possible warning signs are very important to keeping this stuff to a minimum. Better safe than sorry, after all.

I felt that I had to address my feelings on it, because I feel that no matter how many laws you make against something, even with good intentions, you can't stop people who are willing to die for a cause from attempting to do what it is that they want to do every single time. It's not fair, nor a nice thing to think about, but we can't live in fear of it, and everyone should try and actually enforce the laws on the books effectively first before getting legislative or litigious.

Today was a weird day weather-wise for me, because we had something that we hadn't had in a while--an overcast, cool day, so typical of like Forks, for instance. As I said earlier, at about 5:30 this morning, as I was getting ready to eat dinner, the power went out, and it went out just as I was about to eat my fried chicken--if you want to know the secrets behind it, wait a few minutes :)--so after waiting about an hour and a half, I went to bed. Thankfully, the power did come back on, but I still went to bed without dinner--I was too tired at that stage to care too much. At least I have something to eat later.

I got paid today, and guess what I got: $71.15. But it's a start, and the $55 I have left is enough for food and groceries at least for next week. I also didn't get paid for the 4th because of some mix up, too. But at least I know with my normal checks that they'll be about $210 after taxes. That's a lot better than nothing, and still more than I made at the library.

Oh, and my fried chicken, here's how I make it. It's a simple egg and flour batter, I put them in an electric frier/skillet, what ever you want to call it, and cook them at a low temperature (250-300 degrees), and I leave them in there for about 30-45 minutes, turning them about every 10 minutes, and them I usually turn up the temp for a few minutes a side to brown them. That's just how I do it, but it works. I also plan on making some peanut butter cookies tonight, too.

As for Kristen and Rob, they were caught on camera with some small time PDA (mostly hand holding) at a show in LA last night, and Kristen got caught in a tight T-shirt and jean shorts while running errands in LA before that show. Kristen didn't get flustered when she found out a pap was taking her photos, but instead hammed it up for a moment before she got a look on her face like "now you got your allowance for the day, leave me alone!" LOL. As I said, I normally don't like pap photos, but I couldn't ignore the PDA and the photos of Kristen were taken from a distance with a zoomed in lens.

And Kristen and Rob will be at the TCA's this year, too.

I got my books today as well as my check and pizza. I'll be spending most of the rest of the night here looking up stuff, playing some GT4, and watching F1 practice.

Last edited by Chernaudi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

You sibs ready to decorate a new house? ;) :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse