katymariecullen88 wrote:Okay sorry if this isn't the right place please don't block me I just can't find where else to ask this question. I am attending the Premire I'm in group two and its me and my friends first time attending the Premire I really need advice on everything
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Hello!!! I haven't been at a premiere before so I'm very jealous. I know there are a few hanging around here that have been to premieres... I'll see if I can get them over here to give you some tips.
here are mine:
- go on time, twilight fans seem to camp out 2 days before the premiere. So you'll need to be on time to get a good spot.
- I don't know where you go to the premiere but make sure you're warm.
- bring a book or game with you so you've got something to do...
- if you are camping out, take earplugs with you. You'll be able to sleep with all the noise. (you can't face the actors with blue wrinkles under your eyes!!!)
- Do not forget your camera or charged batteries. (take extra's so you always can take pictures)
Yes, I think that are the most important ones...
oh yeah the most important one: