Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn 2-The Discussion Before the End

Post by marielle »

Voilet. I love you analysis of the pictures... I think Billy Burk is going to steel the movie again. He would deserve an Oscar for best movie dad...

TwilightFan87, I have marathon tickets but I'm only going to watch the last 3 movies. I wouldn't survive all 5 either.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-tal ... 32823.html

So here it is again, Nikki talking about the choreographed dance on the back end of the credits...I will NOT be pleased if this really happens. That's a DVD extra, not a big screen extra. Let the story naturally..not stupidly.

Marielle-glad it's not just me. I didn't want to have to request off a day for work for the marathon either..I may do one at home before BD 2 though.
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

Hello everyone :wave: ,

I just wanted to share, I thought it was weird that Renesmee's Lullaby is not on the BD2 soundtrack. Maybe the last track Plus Que Ma Prope Vie is Renesmee's Lullaby or maybe the BD2 score will have Renesmee's Lullaby. I was expecting it to be on the soundtrack like Bella's Lullaby is on the Twilight soundtrack and I was expecting it to be named Renesmee's Lullaby, although Plus Que Ma Prope Vie is a beautiful title too. In any case, can't wait to hear BD2's soundtrack and score.

Marielle – Thank you for your kind input. I too think Billy Burke did a fantastic job as Charlie in all the Twilight films so far, I expect he'll do the same in BD2. He was very well cast.

TwilightFan87 – Hi. The good news about the dance-off is that yesterday Summit told EW that the dance-off is not in the credits (as I read on this site's main page). So that's good news for many of us.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Violet- ah that is a relief!! I usually don't trust the gossip but it was up on Yahoo Movies so I wasn't sure.

Hooray! Amazon finally gave the BD 2 score a release date-Nov 16th. Surprisingly, Renesemee's Lullaby isn't a solo track.

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Bre ... 8-2#disc_1

Regardless, Carter Burwell did an amazing job in the past so I'm sure this will be wonderful!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I always enjoy Carter Burwell's contributions!
katymariecullen88
Settled in Forks

Post by katymariecullen88 »

Okay sorry if this isn't the right place please don't block me I just can't find where else to ask this question. I am attending the Premire I'm in group two and its me and my friends first time attending the Premire I really need advice on everything

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

katymariecullen88 wrote:Okay sorry if this isn't the right place please don't block me I just can't find where else to ask this question. I am attending the Premire I'm in group two and its me and my friends first time attending the Premire I really need advice on everything

Hello!!! I haven't been at a premiere before so I'm very jealous. I know there are a few hanging around here that have been to premieres... I'll see if I can get them over here to give you some tips.

here are mine:
- go on time, twilight fans seem to camp out 2 days before the premiere. So you'll need to be on time to get a good spot.
- I don't know where you go to the premiere but make sure you're warm.
- bring a book or game with you so you've got something to do...
- if you are camping out, take earplugs with you. You'll be able to sleep with all the noise. (you can't face the actors with blue wrinkles under your eyes!!!)
- Do not forget your camera or charged batteries. (take extra's so you always can take pictures)

Yes, I think that are the most important ones...

oh yeah the most important one:
Have fun!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
katymariecullen88
Settled in Forks

Post by katymariecullen88 »

Thanks. I am getting in on November 7th. My check in time is for the camp out is 10 am I'm in group 2. This is my very first time in la and my very first time at a Premire. I need all the advice i can get so I'm good and prepared

SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Just got " timed out" after writing a very long comment. I forgot how completely infuriating that is and strongly urge the admin to please fix this issue as i have had this happen way to many times and can't believe i just had it happens again. Very frustrated.

We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Save as you go. That helps.