Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2
Moderators: December, cullengirl
Give us all your thoughts on your favorite scenes in BD Pt 2 -- and why you loved them!
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
- Muse of Philosophical Discussion
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 am
- Location: Putting the "Longa" into Ars Longa....
I absolutely loved the arm wrestle scene and the throwing the dog out scenes...
also that little naughty scene between Bella and Edward after she put Renesmee to bed was really nice...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
- Cliff Diving with Embry
- Posts: 3213
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Holland, wishing for forks
Hands down, the scene that owns me for this entire film is the scene between Edward and Carlisle while the others are at the campfire. It brought me to my knees. It truly brings Edward full circle and I LOVE that they included that for him.
I also love the scene where Bella puts the dog out... literally. Edward's revelry in her taking him down is just priceless.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
- Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
- Posts: 5119
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
- Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.
Agreed! So many new favorite scenes..from Edwards musing about how he caused all this by falling for Bella..to Jacob and Charlie in the woods to Jacob asking if he should call Edward 'Dad' now [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Helping Mike to Get a Clue
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 am
- Location: United States
Return to Breaking Dawn Movie Pt 2 **SPOILERS**
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest