The fashion thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: The fashion thread

Post by psugar »

I got a lone pair of converses that need a friend so next time I get to the shoe store I'm going straight the get mine a buddy, they must get bored with all my sandals. :lol: I love skinny jeans, in dark wash and basically any wash I forget what kind my others are. I have about 5 billion styles so I can't tell you exactly, but today I got a babydoll tee and some dark wash skinny jeans.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I want bright spanking purple skinny jeans with black and white polka dots on them...
SPAZ COLORS!
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

Skinny jeans are a cool trend and all, but I don't like them.
I have big hips and short legs so skinny jeans don't work for my body. I perfer straight leg and boot cut. Ultimate flattery for most any body shape.

I am in love with Chloe handbags. I would do almost anything for one. I really like Vintage clothes but I can't find any good store near me. I also need to find some store that no one in my school has heard of or goes to so I can be more orginal. But, I did see this gorgous dress from BCBG that I like.
I really dislike Hollister and A&F since everyone wears it.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Oh, and don't forget chick boxers!
I love mine!
I look good in them...

(WIlliam Beckett in booty shortz.... *faints*)
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

My fashion is such a mix lol. I am 21 and I have finally talked myself into shopping in the "adult" section lol. And I am so glad that I did. The "trouser" jeans are my fav. They are wide leg all the way down and with a cute pair of flip flops they are amazing. I am definitely a glutton for fashion. I love Apt 9 and Vera Wang. Shoes are my downfall. I love a good pair of shoes lol. Overall I like to go for a classy, dressy style which is weird b/c in high school i was all for converse and punk rock style. I still on occasion like to dress that way but for my job I can't
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

simplymortal314 wrote:Skinny jeans are a cool trend and all, but I don't like them.
I have big hips and short legs so skinny jeans don't work for my body. I perfer straight leg and boot cut. Ultimate flattery for most any body shape.

I am in love with Chloe handbags. I would do almost anything for one. I really like Vintage clothes but I can't find any good store near me. I also need to find some store that no one in my school has heard of or goes to so I can be more orginal. But, I did see this gorgous dress from BCBG that I like.
I really dislike Hollister and A&F since everyone wears it.
Same. :D I'm slender, but I've got lady hips ^_^ and I prefer low-rise boot cut for always. :lol: Uber duper cute. <3

I love bags, but unfortunately I fell into the "tiny bag" trend of a few years ago, so now I have enough of those but only one big bag, and it's not very good anymore. :P So now I have to change my bags with the styles! Grr. But I'm getting a new tote for my b-day. It's a super cute teal with a floral pattern. Muy exciting!

I concur about Hollister and A&F. I don't even understand how they are considered "cool" anymore. It's so...predictable.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

loverboyis wrote:Givenchy Fall 08 collection was one of my favorites this year, I absolutely loved the dark elegance and chic stlye, keeping the Givenchy name proud I gotta' say.
And Stella Mccartney, her tailored silhouettes never seem to fail, plus that lovely black laced dress .. so softy done yet so wearable; kill to wear anything by her.
Hmm, Fall is always a good excuse for new shopping :)
Oh man - Givenchy Fall Collection was amazing. I adored the multi-chain charm necklaces paired with trousers or skinny stretch leather with their tailored jackets. Definitely hot!
and their ivory wool gabardine with black trimmings and cabochons stylings. so great <333

Stella McCartney's stuff was amazing too. mmm...her dresses are gorgeous.

I also loved Ralph Lauren's Fall collection. The red plaid jackets. I SO want them.

i really love fashion.
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

Absolutely Ralph Lauren is such an inspiration, has anyone seen the D&G collection? It's so amzaing they have plaid everywhere, it's like i'm in heaven. Personally my favorite designer is Betsey Johnson just becaue her designs are..crazy but i'm very ecletic when it comes to fashion. I'm very girly, i wer a lot of skirts, and dresses to school, but as much as i try i do fall into the jean and t-shirt days.
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

Had anyone else been following Emma Watson's journey at Fashion Week? I'd have to say I was sorely disappointed that I only liked a couple of outfits. I guess the people she was chumming with [Alex Chung, Clemence Poesy, Dita von Teese, etc.] were much more experienced and better appropriately dressed for the occasions.
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

It makes me giggle maniacally that you guys are talking about Givenchy and Fashion Week and I shop at Costco. I kid you not, they have Calvin Klein and DKNY there. I Have this new lime green puffy vest from Kenneth Cole that I got there!!! I wear black. Usually baggy capris and a random tee. I had these two awesome skinny jeans last year, but this year i have these weird boot cuts that I don't understand.
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.