Alphie wrote:Many thanks to Una for providing this discussion for us!
1. Bella has a knack for predicting outcomes. She makes a comment to herself about Jacob turning his back on his birthright as pack leader, and this left Sam Uley "to act as the chief of legends and magic now. . . ." Why do you think Bella didn't finish her thought?
I think; because she didn't want to carry on thinking about her best friend, she let her mind wander thinking about him, then repressed it when she realized it hurt to think about him. I personally don't think that it was any thing to do with predicting what was going to happen.
2. Why do you believe that Sue Clearwater chopped off her hair? If she was so uncomfortable at the wedding, why did she attend?
She chopped off her hair as a sign of solidarity with her daughter. She attended to support Billy and to watch over Seth.
3. Why does it bother Jacob more that Bella plans on a real human honeymoon than her pending transition in a week or two?
Two reasons really, and I think each one carries equal weight with him. He is very jealous, he looks on a physical relationship as the only thing he can give Bella, that Edward can't. The thought of Edward getting to have sex with her while she is still human, is too much to bare. The other; obviously he does not want her to get hurt.
4. There is no description of what car was decorated and used for the honeymoon get-away. What car do you believe they used?
Probably Carlisle's Merc, but I so want it to be the Vanquish! lol
5. Why is Bella so hopeful when she waves goodbye and sees her families on the porch?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests